Do Not Sell My Personal Information

WeatherTech mats.... Good deal on

Furio101
聽Share

So been thinking about getting these for ages the normal RRP for front and back was 拢159... However Carpartsforless have discounted them and also get another 12% off bringing them to 拢104 delivered !!!! So I ordered 馃榿, not a bad deal ...Screenshot_20180524-210837.thumb.jpg.aa7f837c7b87e129a6cd78b7246a8aa3.jpg

Are 聽the fonts the version made for the Focus with the passenger side carpet retainers ?

I have the rear already but it's a PITA slips around and gets pushed under the seat.

54 minutes ago, avi said:

Are 聽the fonts the version made for the Focus with the passenger side carpet retainers ?

I have the rear already but it's a PITA slips around and gets pushed under the seat.

According to the website yes has the fixings.

49 minutes ago, Furio101 said:

According to the website yes has the fixings.

Weathertech did聽a version with and a version without the front passenger side retainers. AFAIK only the later Focus had the passenger retainers installed at factory.

As long as its Weathertech part 4410001 it should have the passenger side retainers, but the RHD model specific image on the CP4L site shows the older version with only driver side retainers.聽

• 1 month later...

So they arrived ok and fitted them, pretty impressed. Get all round protection, only gripe was from the wife as the rear one floates around a bit so I had to add a velcro strip on the underside.

IMG_20180607_193654.jpg

IMG_20180607_193735.jpg

IMG_20180607_193242.jpg

IMG_20180607_192926.jpg

That鈥檚 a lot of money for a car mat alternative.聽

Do you feel they鈥檙e worth the money?聽

• Like 1

10 hours ago, Pebbleheed said:

That鈥檚 a lot of money for a car mat alternative.聽

Do you feel they鈥檙e worth the money?聽

Personally I couldn't justify 拢100 for car mats,

My daughter bought me a nice set of rubber ones with a honeycomb design with red piping and focus logo nearly 3 years ago, drivers one looking a bit tired now but can't find them anywhere now. They were 拢29 for a full set. Gutted.

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club