Do Not Sell My Personal Information

part number please

jackster1956

hi guys got a wee problem some scumbag has ripped my rear towing eye cover off my focus zetec s 2013 bumper.,as i can see plenty on fleabay i have not got a clue which one it is without knowing the part number help please and thanks.

This might be one for uncle @Stoney871 with his steam powered Microcat lol!

Edit...or Luke might end up making me look an idiot by posting half a second before me lol!

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Ah ok. In which case it will probably be the case of buying a non-painted one and spraying it to match the colour of your car. A breakers yard might be the best bet here in the hope they have your colour car in.

hi mate as i say there are a few different new ones on eBay im hoping to go for, scrappys in our neck of the woods will defo not have one as my mate who owns a scrappy has phoned around locally.

i have just purchased one guys on recomendation of my mate ,the one i have purchased has showed on fleabay that it fits most models  including st so hopefully fits mines cheers guys for the input tho.

snap mate thats the vey chappie i have just bought good to know tho that some one else was thinking the same haha.

Oh well good luck, you'll just have to paint it white (I take it that was your car above) when it arrives.

no mate just used that photo of web page for quickness mines black unfortunately.

This might be one for uncle [mention=28494]Stoney871[/mention] with his steam powered Microcat lol!
Edit...or Luke might end up making me look an idiot by posting half a second before me lol!
Currently on hols so nowhere near my pc [emoji41]

Sent from my SM-G965F (S9+)

7 minutes ago, Stoney871 said:

Currently on hols so nowhere near my pc emoji41.png

No excuse. I thought the long arm of the law was never too far away!

• Like 1

No excuse. I thought the long arm of the law was never too far away!
I keep the peace for 50 weeks of the year so 2 away from it all are needed to restore my sanity and faith in the human race.
[emoji57]

• Like 2

Just two weeks? Blimey, your patrol must be the local church and WI?!

I lost faith in humanity a looooong time ago and a few weeks somewhere sunny ain't gonna resolve that!

😅

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club