Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Fiesta Mk6 DAB

liampatrick

Hi,

My Fiesta has the non-DAB version of this Sony CD stereo fitted (image attached), I was wondering if anyone knows if the DAB version works okay with the Voice Control/BlueTooth; i.e. ‘plug and play’? Aware I need to fit a DAB antenna to the windscreen also.

Cheers

476FED00-29AB-43E0-ADCE-17B42F42065E.jpeg

• 3 weeks later...

So, my Fiesta now has DAB! It all works fine, hardest thing was actually sticking the aerial to the windscreen and putting the trim back on! The only issue I have is that radio info is no longer displayed in the instrument cluster...I’m thinking (from what I’ve read online) that this is because the stereo was originally in a Transit and they didn’t have the display which showed radio info/trip computer etc. Is this something that a Ford dealer (i.e. Jennings) could re-programme? I’ve read that this is a possibility, but just wondered if anyone had any further insight. Cheers!

DC88EAB3-8D0D-425A-8598-23A090286914.jpeg

1332844F-160D-41A4-A1D8-3E2037BCA046.jpeg

61375DE9-AE7B-49CE-BB77-9D64CD676EC8.jpeg

• Thanks 1

I should mention also, the voice control/bluetooth/steering wheel controls all work fine too.

• Like 1

• 1 year later...

Quality mate, nice upgrade! Just about to attempt this myself, did you ever figure out getting the radio info to display on the dash? 
is there still an option in the menu to display on dash or does that not appear anymore?

Nice upgrade. Was it just plug and play e.g. no adapters or anything? Also let us know if you can get the dashboard display working. Then it might just tempt me to have a go 🙂 

• 3 months later...

I just did this on mine. I wasn’t keen on the stuck on window DAB aerial so opted for an aerial splitter and the adapters needed to connect it. Combined with the paint modz aerial and newer style ford base I get a perfect Dab signal. 

You do lose the radio display behind the steering wheel with this stereo but strangely I gained some functions on my stalk controls, mode now switches between sources. 

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club