Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Fiesta 1.0 Titanium 125 Build HELP

benbadgera

So I'm new here, I'm sorry if I offend people with how little I know about cars etc... anyway, tomorrow I collect my Fiesta Titanium with 125bhp 2014 plate. I am looking to spice the car up a little bit but unsure on what to do with it (suggestions greatly appreciated) and how to do some things - hence the forum post. I am not looking to make this car into an ST with 280bhp or anything like that, I just want to make the car look a little bit more visually pleasing and maybe add a stage 1 map. (The car is a 5door due to me needing the space for work as I carry around a lot of gear).

Anyway. The things I have considered doing so far: 

-Halo ring lights from autobeam, any good? Worth the money? Easy to install or hard?

-Upgrade the alloys to maybe some ST alloys or third party ones

-Rear windows are already tinted however I would like to tint the front ones as well

-Sunstrip on the windscreen

-Wind deflectors

-Paint the calipers, maybe upgrade the brakes after I have had the alloys fitted

-Stage 1 map, was thinking of going to AET Motorsport? Any reviews? Advice?

-Induction kit? (Don't really know much about it but it looks very good and am slowly researching a bit more

-Upgraded bulbs - Looking to fit some osram H7 and H1 bulbs 

-TRC Front splitter - will this fit my car or will I need added parts to be able to fit it? 

Anything else you would reccomend that I haven't thought of? As I say these are just ideas for now. Not looking for anything ridiculously mad for performance wise just more visually!

Thanks.

Check out @Gommy build topic. He has done a lot of work on his mk7 fiesta and can give advice on some of the things your thinking of doing. 

I have the indicator halo rings from autobeam. To be honest I'm in the middle about them but they are nice and the indicator function looks cool. 

IMG_20180204_190140_624.jpg

_20180206_170254.JPG

• Like 1

6 hours ago, zain611 said:

Check out @Gommy build topic. He has done a lot of work on his mk7 fiesta and can give advice on some of the things your thinking of doing. 

I have the indicator halo rings from autobeam. To be honest I'm in the middle about them but they are nice and the indicator function looks cool. 

IMG_20180204_190140_624.jpg

_20180206_170254.JPG

Thanks for your response :) will go and check that out now. 

How long have you had the auto beams installed? We’re they pretty easy to set up? 

I've had them on for 3 months now. If they go wrong you wouldn't have to worry as autobeam give a 3 or 5 year warranty. I do recommend you getting their performance range bulbs as they are really bright. 

Okay thank you! I will check out their performance range as well. Picking the car up this afternoon so will probably place a couple of orders later today and begin the work next week if the weather clears up a little bit.

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club