Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Mk8 Forscan chat

Smartd00d

Sorry to hear that.. I will make some photos from the fuse box tomorrow. Is that the one in the engine bay? The manual shows this too btw, maybe it shows the correct fuse? You would expect it to work, at least the other buttons.

@abcdeeeeff; I will try to do that later this week, there are a lot of options but most don’t really add something unless you have the hardware. The one for the sync system is quite useful though, and let’s you add climate control or colored buttons. I will try to take some photos soon!

Thanks for answering @Martijn89

The owners manual says that the fuse should be number 22.

ESP.thumb.PNG.347df1265563fe1b4846f7893a2c7e74.PNG

esp1.thumb.PNG.0302092fc2f3b7916effdbeca603709c.PNG

Translation: Steering wheel module. Instrument panel. Data Link connector.

According to the manual, this fuse is in the passenger compartment fuse box.

I can not think of another option seeing the other fuses.

I'll try again tomorrow.

BR

• Like 1

22 hours ago, Martijn89 said:

@abcdeeeeff; I will try to do that later this week, there are a lot of options but most don’t really add something unless you have the hardware. The one for the sync system is quite useful though, and let’s you add climate control or colored buttons. I will try to take some photos soon!

@Martijn89 did you add climate control on the touch screen? Did you manage to keep stereo/surround option? 

On 2/13/2019 at 8:00 PM, Martijn89 said:

Sorry to hear that.. I will make some photos from the fuse box tomorrow. Is that the one in the engine bay? The manual shows this too btw, maybe it shows the correct fuse? You would expect it to work, at least the other buttons.

Thank you!

If needed I have the CC option too, but at the moment I don't know when will I have some spare time to take photos of the fuses.

Hi guys, i finally found some time to play a bit and enabled autolock. I was able to enable it in IPC too. I also enabled low washed fluid but haven't tested if it actually works. 

I found some options that i want to check if anything happens.Here is the list.

Rain Sensing Wipe
Mirrors Tilt on Reverse
Rain Sensor
Auto Stop Start
2 - way remote keyless entry
My view performance screen

I dont know if anyone has tested these options? Maybe there are sensors preinstalled for keyless entry or rain wipe. Also is it possible to have start stop disabled as starting value?

Hi guys, i finally found some time to play a bit and enabled autolock. I was able to enable it in IPC too. I also enabled low washed fluid but haven't tested if it actually works. 
I found some options that i want to check if anything happens.Here is the list.
Rain Sensing Wipe
Mirrors Tilt on Reverse
Rain Sensor
Auto Stop Start
2 - way remote keyless entry
My view performance screen
I dont know if anyone has tested these options? Maybe there are sensors preinstalled for keyless entry or rain wipe. Also is it possible to have start stop disabled as starting value?

Not the same car, but on my Jaguar, mirror dip on reverse required seat memory pack. Would be great if that works without it as I miss it!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Mirror tilt on reverse would be awesome - it's about the only extra I could do with on mine.

Ok i can confirm that low washer fluid warning is not working. I just threw all the water but nothing happened..

I guess that requires a sensor which isn't fitted. Likewise the keyless entry would need the handles with sensors. There is a chance mirror tilt and my performance screen might work?

• 2 weeks later...

What is the code for original Pdc? I Buy a bumper with parking sensors and ecu and i desire to activate it

Hi Dediostarrak

I think that as you have disconnected the steering wheel you have to go to Ford to reactivate all the buttons, then you can if necessary reactivate the CC on forscan

If it works, keep us informed

Goodbuy

Hi I had a question is it possible to activate the intelligent lights with forscan on my Ford Fiesta MK8?

Hi Dediostarrak
I think that as you have disconnected the steering wheel you have to go to Ford to reactivate all the buttons, then you can if necessary reactivate the CC on forscan
If it works, keep us informed
Goodbuy

Eh? Disconnecting the steering wheels needs recoding? That’s bizarre!

• Like 1

On 2/11/2019 at 12:15 AM, Metalzone said:

Does anyone know the right code to have the climate menu on the touch screen and maintain the surround and the right distances in the instrument cluster? 

With a 2, instead of a 3, got the correct distances in the instrument cluster. Still, no option to the stereo/surround ... Any guesses? 

is there anything new on that?

On 3/15/2019 at 9:42 AM, mcreen said:

is there anything new on that?

There's at least, two more attempts to do, use a 1 instead (Russian Ford Focus Forum) and use de Forscan drop down menu. I haven't tried them yet.

Thanks for answering [mention=94045]Martijn89[/mention] The owners manual says that the fuse should be number 22.

spacer.png
spacer.png
Translation: Steering wheel module. Instrument panel. Data Link connector.
According to the manual, this fuse is in the passenger compartment fuse box.
I can not think of another option seeing the other fuses.
I'll try again tomorrow.
BR

Any luck?

• 2 weeks later...

I installed the front footwell lights (original Ford parts) on my mk8 ST-Line and I'm now wondering is there some coding that would give some control to the lights, brightness and so on? Now the lights are a bit on the bright side and they don't dim with the dash dimmer. Also the footwell lights stay on for a while after locking the car, is this by design? I was just thinking that if the car is equipped with the ambient lighting is there some adjustments/setup available in the menus?

On 3/16/2019 at 12:58 PM, postmanpat said:

Any luck?

I went to the ford to ask them and they told me that I had to change the ECU ... I was not very convinced about their response.

For now, I will continue with the limiter only. : /

I went to the ford to ask them and they told me that I had to change the ECU ... I was not very convinced about their response.
For now, I will continue with the limiter only. : /

Yeah that sounds like ***** to me.

Do any Fiestas comes with standard cruise control or is it active only?

Electronic Turn Signal Cancel  of Flashes & On Until Cancelled    
Turn signal working 
Module  SCCM 724-01-01  XXXX-X?XX-XXXX
0=1
4=2
6=3
8=4
A=5
C=6
E=7

Reverse tilt mirrors will not work unless you have memory seat pack, which means no way to enable on a Fiesta.

From what I can gather you should be able to enable  rain sensing wipers as all Fiestas have auto lights (which is the same sensor)

For PDC you would need a PAM (Park Aid Module) first, then sensors.

For CC you would need a St. Column Switchpack (Indicator Stalks) that has the right clock spring to support CC, then it should work (as should heated St Wheel)

Nav should be easily switched on but I would imagine you would also have to download and install the map files using a VIN from a car that has Nav fitted.

I haven't figured out what Performance Mode is yet, I turned it on but it doesn't do anything.

The footwell light connectors in a Fiesta aren't footwell lights (that work with the courtesy lights) they are theatre lights and linked to the illumination on the cup holders. They are supposed to be blue and are fitted to either Titanium or Vignale and STs

Low washer warning will only work if your washer bottle has the sensor installed.

Hope this helps

Interesting for the CC. So just the stalks and clock spring from a car with CC then the button for the wheel?

2 minutes ago, postmanpat said:

Interesting for the CC. So just the stalks and clock spring from a car with CC then the button for the wheel?

I would say so yes.

The clockspring contains the link circuits for the signals from the switches.

If CC is not required they would fit a cheaper clockspring.

You wouldn't need the stalks, they are removable normally, just the central clockspring part.