Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Mk8 Forscan chat

Smartd00d

On 9/25/2019 at 10:05 PM, KdR said:

I dont have APIM, where can i enable it?

You can't do it on a non-sync3 screen

10 hours ago, Chancee said:

Very nice. Thank you. Could you try the option "engine sound enhancement" and see if it works? It should fill the engine sound by playing it through the speaker system. This would be very helpful.

Actually i noticed that option, because it was already enabled on my car, which i found strange. No sound is playing through my Speakers though 😕

1 hour ago, Guy Heaton said:

It may only trigger on hard acceleration.

I could try and disable it and then see if i notice any difference 🙂

Anyone know how to turn emergency assistance back on and how to disable speaker open circuit warnings? I've found the code on F150 forum but how do I change that for my Fiesta?

On 9/29/2019 at 8:44 PM, Chancee said:

Very nice. Thank you. Could you try the option "engine sound enhancement" and see if it works? It should fill the engine sound by playing it through the speaker system. This would be very helpful.

I tried disabling the "engine sound enhancement" tonight, but it wont work. FORscan throws me an error 😕

I'm going to try this at the weekend.

Does anyone know if there is a way to permanently enable the tail lights ? They automatically turn on when it becomes dark enough outside, but i really wish they were just always on

• Like 1

On 9/29/2019 at 9:39 PM, BustedCeramics said:

You can't do it on a non-sync3 screen

But I have sync3 on my fiesta...

On 10/4/2019 at 7:06 PM, KdR said:

But I have sync3 on my fiesta...

Sync 3 systems have an apim, if you don't have an apim you have sync 2.5.

14 hours ago, BustedCeramics said:

I have Sync 2.5 and don't have APIM. What does the APIM include ?

2 hours ago, Da9L said:

I have Sync 2.5 and don't have APIM. What does the APIM include ?

It can have a navigation system and allows plug and play reverse camera to be installed which is why I got it. It's also faster and has other features that people here probably know more about than me.

On 10/5/2019 at 9:37 PM, BustedCeramics said:

Again, I have sync 3 and dont have apim module on forscan.

On 10/9/2019 at 12:26 AM, KdR said:

Again, I have sync 3 and dont have apim module on forscan.

My bad, message forscan and send them the log files. I didn't realise you were non-UK, we have a stupid non Sync3 system. The forscan log files are Appdata\roaming\forscan, zip the folder, and email it along with your issue of not having an apim showing to contact@forscan.org. Hands down the best support I've seen so far. 

• 1 month later...

Is anyone here having issues writing to the IPMA module of their Fiestas ? I tried with the newest version of Forscan as of now (2.3.26 beta) and created a new profile for my vehicle with it, but it still gives me an error of "service procedure interrupted" (or something along those lines), no matter how many times i try 

On 11/18/2019 at 12:51 AM, Da9L said:

Is anyone here having issues writing to the IPMA module of their Fiestas ? I tried with the newest version of Forscan as of now (2.3.26 beta) and created a new profile for my vehicle with it, but it still gives me an error of "Service procedure interrupted" (or something along those lines), no matter how many times i try 

• 2 weeks later...

Would love to know if Forscan can turn off TPMS and Auto stop start?

Hi, did anyone manage to get traffic sign recognition to activate? I activated this in the IPMA which brought icons on the screen, but the car doesnt actually recognise any road signs? Am i missing a step? 

• 1 month later...

2020 thread bump 😄

Is it possible to change the boot screen on a sync 2.5 mk8?

I enabled the MyView Performance screen, enabled auto lock and i really really want to get that sweet boot animation.

Owners with 2.5 like me don't have access to any APIM module. Does anybody know any other module that might hold that config?

Thanks!

• 2 weeks later...
On 9/28/2019 at 2:45 AM, Da9L said:

Hi, sorry for the late response! Have been quite busy the last days. Heres som pictures 🙂

632157180_IMG_20190926_1511541.thumb.jpg.c839891222e573429094b280b71f7cd7.jpg

149013797_IMG_20190926_1511511.thumb.jpg.9780d81f8d3677e33643caf6df69c755.jpg

hi, please, can you tell me how did you activate this?

On 1/17/2020 at 8:22 PM, Eliterox said:

2020 thread bump 😄

Is it possible to change the boot screen on a sync 2.5 mk8?

I enabled the MyView Performance screen, enabled auto lock and i really really want to get that sweet boot animation.

Owners with 2.5 like me don't have access to any APIM module. Does anybody know any other module that might hold that config?

Thanks!

How did you enable "MyView Performance screen" ? I can't find this option, did you enable this by hex codes?

2 hours ago, Crystofol said:

How did you enable "MyView Performance screen" ? I can't find this option, did you enable this by hex codes?

Umm it was listed under one of the module configs. I think it was on the instrument cluster module , sorry I can't remember the name atm.

Auto-Lock is at Bdy module .

1 hour ago, Eliterox said:

Umm it was listed under one of the module configs. I think it was on the instrument cluster module , sorry I can't remember the name atm.

Auto-Lock is at Bdy module .

okay thanks, I didn't see any "instrument cluster mode" maybe I have the first generation fiesta mk8(2017) and I can't change this. Tomorrow I will check again

On 4/5/2019 at 2:25 PM, Chancee said:

Do you think it would be possible to enable the electronic sound enhancement the Fiesta ST has, in a Fiesta ST Line? i mean, the exhaust sound pumped into the cabin. As the 1.0 sound is very similar to the 1.5 sound, i think they would match. 

You could try this in the As built -setup, I succesfully disabled it in my ST.

ACM module Block 7 Line 5 you should see 0000 0000 00 3A if the software is the same and this is applicable. Change it to 0000 0200 00 3C. 

Would be interesting to hear if it works! And the fake engine sound is loud enough, you will hear it...but it might need the ST ECU, because the noise level changes with driving mode.

• 1 month later...

How much cameras have de Fiesta MK8 In the windscreen???
Mine as this:
05905bfe3e2909afc19c5a89927e05bd.jpg02b1d145e9a0f6bd1f1e5e16ca964117.jpg

Enviado do meu iPhone usando o Tapatalk

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club