Do Not Sell My Personal Information

What is this. And how much is it going to cost me?

Aaron_Skilton

Hi. Driving down the road and heard a loaf bang pop. Nothing seemed to be off. Brakes fine. Wheels attached. Happened just away from home. Next day I've jumped in the car. Headed to the shops. Can hear some pretty horrid noises coming from the rear. Thought it was just the boot. Got out to check again and then I noticed. I'm guessing it's roll bar? Seems to make noises when the car is twisting. Now the other thing is. Maybe 5 weeks ago it was in at my local stealer for a 5 year service. And 3 weeks ago I had the front and rear pads done. Which they've ripped me off for but that's another story. So is it roll bar related? How much should it cost to fix? And is there any way it could be something they've loosened and not tightened back up while it's been in there recently? Sorry for the long write up. Thanks for any help. 74dc8ffb78cf555c34c6857bd0b961c2.jpg643a984f000cb01867601ddffc0f0205.jpg

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Yeah it looks like the part doesn't it. I'll see what I can find. Thank you.

Yeah it has to be. Just don't understand why it's now decided to undo itself!???? It makes no sense. But surely they wouldn't have touched it during a service.

It looks broken rather than come loose?  

Yeah it does look broken. Shame. Means I'll have to pay for it. Damn cars. Definitely the rear roll bar drop links. Thanks for the help guysc2c6949d8dcbb168c1a0bec0b2c01fc6.jpg

• Like 1

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club