Do Not Sell My Personal Information

White Fiesta Titanium advice

FP15ONA

I recently purchased a mk7.5 Fiesta Titanium in white after my mk1 MX5 failed its MOT in the most spectacular fashion, and have started planning how to modify it, as it looks far too much like a middle aged mum car for my liking. 

So far I’ve removed all badges except the ‘Ford’ ones (which I have black & silver glitter gel overlays coming in the post for), swapped the plates over to pressed metal ones, ordering a short carbon aerial, have headlight eyebrows & floor mats on the way & it’s booked in for a detail tomorrow. 

I’m also looking at purchasing new lights for the whole way round and have come across the full upgrade kit on carenhancementsuk. Has anyone used this kit & can recommend it? I want that pure ice white look to the lights and this seems ideal to get that. Am I right in assuming I’d need H7 Ice White Halogen’s?

If anyone have any suggestions for simple but effective mods to do to make it more ‘my own’ and less ‘mum’, let me know! I’m going for a more minimalist look, and generally don’t like a trace of colour either. All black & white. 

I’m still learning when it comes to modifying cars so apologies if I seem a bit dim! 🙄

De-badging is a good way to start. There’s so much you can do... If I wanted to make a Titanium look a bit edgier then I’d consider the following

• de-badge
  • de-chrome
  • de-tango
  • lower springs
  • zetec / ST spoiler
  • new alloys
  • wind deflectors

If you post a photo of your car as it is now you may get some more suggestions. 

Have a browse through some of the build threads and you’ll get some ideas of what’s possible and what you think looks good. I’ve got a white ST so my build thread may provide some inspiration.

4 hours ago, Dan P said:

De-badging is a good way to start. There’s so much you can do... If I wanted to make a Titanium look a bit edgier then I’d consider the following

• de-badge
  • de-chrome
  • de-tango
  • lower springs
  • zetec / ST spoiler
  • new alloys
  • wind deflectors

If you post a photo of your car as it is now you may get some more suggestions. 

Have a browse through some of the build threads and you’ll get some ideas of what’s possible and what you think looks good. I’ve got a white ST so my build thread may provide some inspiration.

Ah fab, thank you! 🙂 I’ll have a look through your thread now for some inspo. 

She’s super basic at the moment! I’m ordering new lights all round, including chrome indicators to get rid of the tango look because ***** unnecessary colour. I’ve found the Autobeam Performance upgrade kit after seeing bad write up’s on the CEUK kit, better start saving my penny’s! 

30AA634E-72EA-4212-BEBB-71E190FD95E4.jpeg

Just collected her from getting a detail. It’s uncovered a few little imperfections in the paintwork that were hiding under the dirt but overall, she looks much better. 

Booking her back in for a quote on a full paint correction to remove any small nicks in the paint, swirl marks, the usual suspects. 

901A517A-0207-4B45-B3FF-1BD681471DF9.jpeg

• Like 1

• 4 months later...
On 6/7/2018 at 1:51 PM, FP15ONA said:

Just collected her from getting a detail. It’s uncovered a few little imperfections in the paintwork that were hiding under the dirt but overall, she looks much better. 

Booking her back in for a quote on a full paint correction to remove any small nicks in the paint, swirl marks, the usual suspects. 

901A517A-0207-4B45-B3FF-1BD681471DF9.jpeg

I have no idea what your nicks are like, but have you considered a chipex kit? In ordered one and it is pretty good for the price. I have to look very closely to see the bits I have touched up. The colour match is pretty much perfect too. If the quote you get is too much it might be something to consider.

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club