Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Possible turbo issues?

FFocus2015

My brother recently bought a 2015 Focus 1.6 tdci and has had issues with it giving black smoke from exhaust even after haven’t “passed” an MOT before sale.

He then phoned me during the week saying that between 2500rpm and 3000rpm the car stutters then pulls normally.

I have driven diesels for about 5 years and I’m certain this isn’t normal as they usually boost around 1700-2000rpm.

The car only has 20000miles on it so I’m sure he wasn’t expecting any issues like this in the first week of having the car.

Any help will be much appreciated.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Was it bought from a dealer? If so, return it and ask for a full refund as the car was not sold in a roadworthy state.

Was it bought from a dealer? If so, return it and ask for a full refund as the car was not sold in a roadworthy state.

Cars going back this week I told him to take it back straight away but due to work commitments he was unable to do that

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club