Do Not Sell My Personal Information

MK8 Eco coach: do you have it?

Gigabit

The manual for the MK8 mentions Eco coach is in MyView.

However on my Titanium X, this option is not present. Can anyone here confirm if they have it - I suggest you try without the car running and with it running to see if it shows up. The manual doesn't seem to suggest it is an optional feature.

Many thanks!

I don't have it. Mk 8 st line x

In my manual it refers to "Eco advises", but this does not come up as an option in MyView, only the instant mpg reading you can display with the digital speedo. Seem to be a few things mentioned in the manual which no-one seems to have in their cars, e.g. voice control of the temperature.

• Like 1

Same here - I got really confused reading the online manual, until it finally twigged that you could filter out all the stuff not relevant to your exact build by entering your VIN and then "activating" the VIN filter option in the left-hand menu (see attached).

Apologies if you already know about this, but one thing I found a little misleading even with the VIN filter on is that if you navigate "page-to-page" using the direction arrows toward the bottom of each page, the VIN filter doesn't work, and it just goes to the next sequential page in the manual, regardless of whether it's relevant to your exact build or not.

Having the VIN filter activated simply removes any headings irrelevant to your build from the navigation menu to the left ONLY. So if you have the VIN filter enabled, just make sure you navigate using the main menu button to the left each time. That should present you with just the options you're likely to have on your car. :)

vin_on.png

Nope, no 'eco coach' screen for my Vignale, and the manual still lists it with the vin filter on 😕

I'm guessing ford just use the same manual for all cars, and use the ' Some menus may show features as used in different models, so may appear different to you on your vehicle.' as a disclaimer......

• 2 years later...
On 6/12/2018 at 2:25 AM, lst said:

Nope, no 'eco coach' screen for my Vignale, and the manual still lists it with the vin filter on 😕

I'm guessing ford just use the same manual for all cars, and use the ' Some menus may show features as used in different models, so may appear different to you on your vehicle.' as a disclaimer......

Yes, I have Eco coach on Myview on my Ford Focus Active X

• 4 months later...

I have eco coach on my 2020 fiesta titanium x, but I can't find any information about what the screen symbols mean, any help please

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club