Do Not Sell My Personal Information

What part do I need?

Mynamesbrett

Hi, 

Just bought my first car and I've noticed it's missing a part. I bought a part that I thought was correct however.. it wasn't; so now I'm hoping one of you lovely people will be able to link me to the part I need.

Thanks!

20180609_184334.jpg

20180609_184319.jpg

You seem to be missing the air intake pipe, like @laurenbaker - is someone stealing them?

1 hour ago, Eric Bloodaxe said:

You seem to be missing the air intake pipe, like @laurenbaker - is someone stealing them?

Air intake pipe! Just bought one, hope it's the right one this time!

The clips on these are useless so they either fall off or people/garages leave them off after servicing.  A lot are missing these days, yet not many for sale on eBay.  Probably better off checking road side verges lol.

3 hours ago, TomsFocus said:

The clips on these are useless so they either fall off or people/garages leave them off after servicing.  A lot are missing these days, yet not many for sale on eBay.  Probably better off checking road side verges l

Well, I've certainly sourced a good few replacement wheel trims that way, over the years!😀 Nowadays I come across loads of car bits while out walking, mainly plastic stuff like pipes and engine undertrays which have probably dropped off, as you say, from a combination of poor fasteners and sloppy servicing.

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Eric Bloodaxe said:

Well, I've certainly sourced a good few replacement wheel trims that way, over the years!😀 Nowadays I come across loads of car bits while out walking, mainly plastic stuff like pipes and engine undertrays which have probably dropped off, as you say, from a combination of poor fasteners and sloppy servicing.

Reckon I could weld some sort of ornament with the amount of single snapped spring coils I come across while out walking! :laugh: 

• Thanks 1

Turns out I've bought the wrong part again, can someone link me to the right one? I really don't want to get it wrong again!

11 minutes ago, Mynamesbrett said:

Turns out I've bought the wrong part again, can someone link me to the right one? I really don't want to get it wrong again!

Have a look HERE - you can find the Ford part number depending on spec. Although it looks like you need THIS

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club