Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Bluefin Superchip

JWFiesta

Hi Guy's, 

Ive just been looking at the Bluefin Chip for my Fiesta MK7 ZS.

Does anyone have this installed?

If so, do you notice an improvement over stock performance at all?

I believe it's quoted to give increases of 18ps and 16nm.

Are there any downsides to getting the chip?  E.g. more wear on components etc?.

Thanks in advance

I’ve has it for 18 months +.  A definite improvement in power and response. Easy to install and uninstall for Ford servicing. Of course more torque puts more stress on components - just drive with some mechanical sympathy and you will be fine. Also look at Revo - they have a device loaded tune also. 

I've had it on my last 3 mondeos, no problems, better performance better fuel economy, better drivability, just got it for my Cmax, great company and very helpful

Cheers for the responsor guys, definitely looks worth a shot for the price!.

Probably me being a bit naive but any positive effect on MPG?

1 hour ago, JWFiesta said:

Cheers for the responsor guys, definitely looks worth a shot for the price!.

Probably me being a bit naive but any positive effect on MPG?

As I said in my post yes better fuel economy 3-5 mpg better that's on 2ltr TDCI Mondeo not got any proper readings yet for the C-max only had it on for 300 miles I only go on brim to brim feeling over 2 pr 3 fills.

I had one for my ZS, the car was stolen, but I still have the device with the stock ecu tuning.

I never used it again as I now have a different model. Bluefin do however put new tunes onto their devices if they are returned to them. I believe that when I enquired it was somewhere around £220., which if you had a device was a good saving.

Shop around to find out how much the device and tune costs, contact Superchips to verify cost and if its favourable, make me an offer for my device.

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club