Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Im New to this Section! Hey! lets see your cars :D

Paramanic
聽Share

Hey all I have always been in this Fiesta section but since buying my daily car on Thursday i thought i would say hey聽

I got a Titanium spec mk3 focus estate with park assist . I am not gonna mod this as much as I did with my fiesta but gonna do some 馃槃

34700712_1863706977026806_6490983348595326976_n.thumb.jpg.65251580ee85c126dcf4d4df447000e9.jpg

So lets see your cars 馃槃

• Like 1

A little different than you previous motor, are you planning styling or engine mods? I鈥檓 sure you will like the focus, it shares the same spirit as the Fiesta and can be quite fun to drive. If you put half the effort into this as you did your fez you will have a really really nice motor!

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Jonro2009 said:

A little different than you previous motor, are you planning styling or engine mods? I鈥檓 sure you will like the focus, it shares the same spirit as the Fiesta and can be quite fun to drive. If you put half the effort into this as you did your fez you will have a really really nice motor!

Yeah i agree the turning in this is great even though its longer as an estate but sharp steering fun driving isnt as nippy as the fez but with over 550miles to a tank and as my daily car not bothered as much lol聽
Mostly looks ive already decided not to lower it as Im enjoying the comfortable driving position and will help in winter months and farm roads with chunky tyres聽
the 1.6tdci not many mapping options and reliability is questionable after mapping so as a daily its saying no no but in my head a would like to but due to this fact probs wont even touch the engine ....preferable unless evidence i can lol聽

more of looks i done a render of what it will look like once i get it tinted and wrapped to my standard and change colour of wheels main mods would be adding DRL,s you will see me posting about that soon aswell as i have聽 few questions about it聽
maybe a Xtrons system inside but apart from small changed and some sound changes not too much (and winter wheels) im enjoying the extra space i sold my old Led tail lights today them in there massive box fitted perfectly with my tools next to it and when guy drove off with box he could barely fit that alone in his boot haha

really聽
-wrap areas聽
-get rid of chrome
-tint windows聽
-add spoiler
-new stereo with touch screen
-winter wheels
-eyebrows聽
and DRLs聽

@Jonro2009聽sorry about ghyte image quality but quick look at it聽
34394193_1858996647497839_3253421702197018624_n.thumb.jpg.a6eab7e98c60a107c8f30c5761e464a3.jpg34725117_1863460157051488_1297618905564446720_n.thumb.png.96ee4269ba18139eb752961ad70c904e.png

• Like 1

Dechroming makes a big difference, never liked it myself.
You need to detango the indicators and swap those mirror indicator lenses for tinted ones for sure.

https://rover.ebay.com/rover/0/0/0?mpre=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.ebay.co.uk%2Fulk%2Fitm%2F202241278281

Sent from my SM-G965F (S9+)

• Like 1

You need to detango the indicators and swap those mirror indicator lenses for tinted ones for sure.

https://rover.ebay.com/rover/0/0/0?mpre=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.ebay.co.uk%2Fulk%2Fitm%2F202241278281

Oh never knew I could get them cheers buddy

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

• Like 1

Oh never knew I could get them cheers buddy

Trust me, they look far tidier than standard.

14 hours ago, Stoney871 said:

Ooh I like the look of these, but damn, is that each??!

15 hours ago, Paramanic said:

-new stereo with touch screen
and DRLs聽

I know you said xtrons, but if you're handy with a bit of wiring, it's fairly easy to put in sync 2 or sync 3 (ask me how I know lol!) There's a stickied thread at the top of the forum with the how to and I've expanded that guide a little with regards dismantling the dash on my build thread. I also have a sync 2 for sale if interested.

As per DRLs, the Chinese 'fang' style are reasonable for the cost (拢40 ish) compared to the oem ones for over 拢200.

I've done a few other little mods on my build thread and also Keifer @kpg did a sweet job with his last car if you look for his original build thread.

Welcome to the dark side

edit, not sure with that tag didn't work, but here's his previous build thread

馃檪

• Like 1

I know you said xtrons, but if you're handy with a bit of wiring, it's fairly easy to put in sync 2 or sync 3 (ask me how I know lol!) There's a stickied thread at the top of the forum with the how to and I've expanded that guide a little with regards dismantling the dash on my build thread. I also have a sync 2 for sale if interested.
As per DRLs, the Chinese 'fang' style are reasonable for the cost (拢40 ish) compared to the oem ones for over 拢200.
I've done a few other little mods on my build thread and also Keifer@kpg did a sweet job with his last car if you look for his original build thread.
Welcome to the dark side [emoji846]
Yeah I seen the sync 3 thread but with xtrons using android I have more leeway on additional features such as tpms, rear view camera and watching films etc and extending that to the rear of the car if need be but a do like the new sync just don't fancy using forscan to fek my motor up [emoji23]

I will have a look at the threads and seen the fang ones wasn't keen on the design so trying something different

Gonna try switchback LEDs in my indicators giving a drl module too to dim the lights 50% when headlight is in also
These are arriving tomorrow
3785aa07646c684f97bbbbb46caf77dc.jpg

Will have a look buddy cheers

• Like 1

Sounds good!

There is a way to mirror an android device through android auto which is not too arduous, but native android would be better!

If you wanted to go the oem route, there's a device called lockpick which does pretty much what you want.

Bit pricey though.

• Like 2

Sounds good!
There is a way to mirror an android device through android auto which is not too arduous, but native android would be better!
If you wanted to go the oem route, there's a device called lockpick which does pretty much what you want.
Bit pricey though.
A checked out the lockpick and no way am paying half a k lol as this is my daily car minor mods a might end up just keeping fords own sync anyway due to its good enough but ye know how it starts he start looking and then buying mods lol but trying to stay on a limited budget so I can get a second car within a year odd

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club