Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Custom Car Welcome

Mr_Byford

So I have a Ford Fiesta Mk7 and want to personalise it to my own taste it's a 61 plate so it's not the newest but I love it to pieces. I to achieve something I found on instagram on a car page, basically when the key is pressed to open the car the window move down about 10cm and go back up. I don't necessarily want exactly the same I want to know how this is achieved.

Sent from my SM-G955F using Tapatalk

So I have a Ford Fiesta Mk7 and want to personalise it to my own taste it's a 61 plate so it's not the newest but I love it to pieces. I to achieve something I found on instagram on a car page, basically when the key is pressed to open the car the window move down about 10cm and go back up. I don't necessarily want exactly the same I want to know how this is achieved.

Sent from my SM-G955F using Tapatalk

Would need to get it activated via ford, or use forscan to achieve global unlocking which puts windows down and up not just 10cm though

Here was my fiesta I had
f78d37a1e82962ccc21b63433d7fcc20.jpg
6e56df828d1eb68d3081f7c35e79f807.jpg

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

When you say I would need to get it activated I don't get what you mean sorry, I am totally new to modifying cars.

I really like your body kit, what would you suggest I look at to get some ideas.

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club