Do Not Sell My Personal Information

mk2.5 grills

mama_bear

has anyone tryed painting the surrounds on the zetec s grills like on the fiesta zetec s think it looks nice but dont want to wreck my grill so any 1 done it.

and do any of you now if the mk3 rear grill will fit on the zetec s as i think the 1 thats fitted as hideous or can some recommend a rear grill that dosnt look like a after thought 

cheers 😁

i think that you would need to get a paint shop  to do that simply because it looks a bit fiddly ,and to book its Abs plastic  so more care when doing it  required

• Like 2

I fitted the ST type grills on mine about 6 months after I bought the car.

Had them off eBay from a seller called Underground parts 

Just been on Thier website and the 3 part kit ( upper and lower grills and fog light surrounds) are sold out, but give them a ring and they may tell you when they are back in stock. 

i picked up the st grills but fancey somthing diffrent.

the car should be going in to have the roof painted in mother of pearl il see how much it is to get the grills done 

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club