Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Headlight tints

Rumblestrip

Thanks Nick. I'm annoyed with myself because I'd recorded the TV series on VHS and recently threw the tapes out whilst having a clear-out without first transferring them onto DVD.:crybaby:

• Sad 1

The DVD is only about £7 now. 
Recently Radio 4 ran a brand new 6 episode HHGG series with a lot of the original cast (HHGG Hexagonal Phase). 

To the OP, apologies for hijacking the post, lol. 

My fault for the derail (usually is!) I have the entire original radio series including the Quintessential Phase in mp3 🙂

End of H2G2 discussion 🙂

Can't say I watched hitchhiker so count me out haha anyway. What were we talking about? 😉

Ya going to tint the indicators on the side mirrors also? That would improve the look even more.

• Like 1

29 minutes ago, James said:

Ya going to tint the indicators on the side mirrors also? That would improve the look even more.

I'd like to but have nothing to do it with

Can't say I watched hitchhiker

Get out.

sorry to tag you again, @Stoney871, but you linked to some sweet (though pricey) smoked lenses for side repeaters - still got the link?

Get out.
sorry to tag you again, [mention=28494]Stoney871[/mention], but you linked to some sweet (though pricey) smoked lenses for side repeaters - still got the link?
https://rover.ebay.com/rover/0/0/0?mpre=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.ebay.co.uk%2Fulk%2Fitm%2F202241278281

Sent from my SM-G965F (S9+)

16 hours ago, Nick Y said:

The DVD is only about £7 now. 
Recently Radio 4 ran a brand new 6 episode HHGG series with a lot of the original cast (HHGG Hexagonal Phase).

Just ordered it. Got all the radio series including the Hex Phase and all the books :thumbup:

Sorry - I'll get my coat . . . . . .

• 2 weeks later...
On 6/27/2018 at 1:20 PM, zain611 said:

@Rumblestrip get autobeams performance range bulbs. They are bright and will help pierce through the tints. 

I would love to but their shipping costs are astronomical. 

If you are a new customer then you will be able to get at least 10% off your order, this might make the delivery charges less of an issue? 

Without wanting to be kill joy, be careful when tinting lights and reflectors on cars. Too dark and they become illegal which can see your car issues with a prohibition notice - means you can’t drive it until they’re fixed. Add to that the fines and possible court appearances and it’s not wise to go too dark  

It looks good though. 

• Like 1

You're right. One way around that is to use 'fly eye' or SpiVision'. They are (or at least were) MOT compliant. I tinted a set of rear lights one but I added a long reflector strip on the boot lip so got around it that way

I have the SPI  vision on. Road legal and MoT compliant. 

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club