Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Replace Titanium grills with ST grills on 2015?

Pebbleheed

Any ideas on how to change the fog light surrounds?

I’ve got hold of the two ST style webbed surrounds. How do I remove my silver platinum surrounds and put these in?

pull out 🙂 start from middle.

• Thanks 1

Just got to wait for the postman and my front end is complete! 

Make sure ya post some pictures when ya have everything fitted. I have bought the StLine grill myself just waiting for the car to be out of warranty before I fit the grill. Plan to get the St line/ Zetec s spoiler aswell. 

Will do. 

I’ve changed now. I have an impact blue Focus now. The black grill looks great on it. 

No DRL on this one sadly. Will have to look in to how to fit these. 

I fitted my grill to my car and it’s still under the original ford warranty. I’ve kept the original grill. If I need to claim on the warranty I’ll swap it back. It takes around 5 minutes tops. I can’t see fitting a grill to yours causing a problem. 

• Like 1

8 hours ago, James said:

Make sure ya post some pictures when ya have everything fitted. I have bought the StLine grill myself just waiting for the car to be out of warranty before I fit the grill. Plan to get the St line/ Zetec s spoiler aswell. 

I did post photos of it why post 10 times 🙂

15 hours ago, Pebbleheed said:

Will do. 

I’ve changed now. I have an impact blue Focus now. The black grill looks great on it. 

No DRL on this one sadly. Will have to look in to how to fit these. 

I fitted my grill to my car and it’s still under the original ford warranty. I’ve kept the original grill. If I need to claim on the warranty I’ll swap it back. It takes around 5 minutes tops. I can’t see fitting a grill to yours causing a problem. 

Well maybe might just ring up the dealership to be sure.         

In regards to the drls I think it's just a case of swapping out the headlights with the Drls and activating them via software. A Ford dealership should be able to do that for you for a small fee. 

yes DRL need swap and activating .

I’ve got the software and the cable. I just daren’t use them 😄

I keep looking for the lights but every time I find them it says they’re not original parts. 

buy only genuine one , try found headlight  without putting drl , they are easy to recognize .

i can hel one you have them

Do you know the part number?

Swapped out my chrome bits for st-line ones. Titanium X. fbe18d9676a9b94c3eff7a84c38cbd31.jpg

Sent from my SM-G955F using Tapatalk

• Like 2

50 minutes ago, Reddamper said:

Swapped out my chrome bits for st-line ones. Titanium X. fbe18d9676a9b94c3eff7a84c38cbd31.jpg

Sent from my SM-G955F using Tapatalk

That's a big improvement over the ugly Chrome front grill. Your car looks great. Can't wait to getting around to changing mine. Is it easy to change the grill out?

I’ve done my fog lights too. They look much better without the chrome surround. Really complement the ST style grill. 

Re how easy it is - very!

It literally pops out when you pull it. You can pull from the middle, or if you’re a little careful like me you can use a plastic pry tool and pop each connector out one at a time. 

I was probably over cautious but I preferred doing it this way. 

The fog light surrounds I just yanked out however. 

I’ll post a pic ASAP. 

8 hours ago, Pebbleheed said:

I’ve done my fog lights too. They look much better without the chrome surround. Really complement the ST style grill. 

Re how easy it is - very!

It literally pops out when you pull it. You can pull from the middle, or if you’re a little careful like me you can use a plastic pry tool and pop each connector out one at a time. 

I was probably over cautious but I preferred doing it this way. 

The fog light surrounds I just yanked out however. 

I’ll post a pic ASAP. 

Might try your method. Don't want to break the clips/ holders that hold the grill in place. 

I use the trim removal tools on amazon. About £4 for a set of 6. Work really well. 

Finally got it done tonight. The front end looks so much better now. 

IMG_20180727_211122.jpg

• Like 2

Get those fog light surrounds changed too. Makes a huge difference. 

• Like 2

• 1 month later...

Here’s mine so far. 

Changed the grille and fog light surrounds. 

I still want to cover the horrible silver trim on the windows and I’d like to add DRL lights but so far I’m happy with it.

I’ve had it remapped and added a K&N filter. That’s made a massive difference to the car too. 

F7F69653-4D5A-49C4-9BBF-24FD398BDDFA.png

• Like 1

loving the st line grills fella adding the k&n filter made any difference in induction sound? with the remap I bet it pulls better

The increase in sound is hardly noticeable. Sounds slightly more growly at top end when putting your foot down. 

The remap is great. It’s VERY noticeable and the one upgrade I’d recommend over all the others. 

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club