Do Not Sell My Personal Information

New Fiesta Old Fiesta

skanty_canty

Forums  

30 members have voted

1. 1. Do People want to seperate Forums for the OLD and New Fiesta

Not sure if this could be done by admin but i think it would be good if we had a different forum for the mk6 fiesta's and the new mk7 fiesta what does everyone think ?

I quite like having everyone in together.

Quite a lot of people (including me) used to have a mk6 or older models so can still chat about/help out with probs - but I probably wouldn't go on a mk6 thread if it was seperate so would therefore miss all of the topics.

I like it with everyone in one place, besides, if it was all separated there would be noone else who would talk to me with my vomit ridden money gobbling mk4!

I like it with everyone in one place, besides, if it was all separated there would be noone else who would talk to me with my vomit ridden money gobbling mk4!

Beside that fact that none of us are au fait with your non standard hamster engine. tongue.gif

Beside that fact that none of us are au fait with your non standard hamster engine. tongue.gif

exactly!

I think the forum is broken down enough.. Dont think it really needs to be broken down into which model Fiesta you have.. What next, Styles?

Plus, everyone knows everyone in here, pretty much.

FAIR ONE lads it was just a daft idea i had when bored to death at work before lunch come to think about it now everything is fine how it is haha

• 2 weeks later...

As long as people say/type what model ford they are talking about its no trouble.

Ive noticed alot of people just start a thread asking for help about their fiesta, but they dont state what mark or anything.

You have to rely on what they have under the profile/picture

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club