Do Not Sell My Personal Information

New Fiesta Vignale

paddy77

I just bought a fiesta vignale and call me stupid but it says it comes with a front overhead console with sunglasses holder but I can't see it for the life of me. Can anyone help me solve this issue 🤔🤷‍♂️

Can you put a picture up of the front overhead console between the visor?  The promo pics of the Vignale with panoramic roof don't appear to show a sunglasses holder, though there's a very obvious 'sunglasses' shape cut in it.  

Yes mine is the same but in the brochure it has the over head sunglasses holder as standard aswell as the sunroof 🙄

Screenshot_20180628-222946_Gallery.jpg

Screenshot_20180628-222617_Word.jpg

Yeah, I wasn't disagreeing with you, it's definitely in all the spec lists!  Obviously isn't there though, may not be enough room due to the roof mechanism?  The roof button is in the way but they could've put that anywhere. 

Not sure what advice I can offer though, I seriously doubt they'll be able to fit one after sale.  Probably worth letting someone at Ford know there's a major error in their spec list though.

Ha ha and there's me thinking I'm going mad. Thanks for the advice 😊

If you look in the glovebox you should  find a pack of bluetack, use this to stick your sunglasses to the console 🙄

I also have a fiesta vignale but no sunglasses 😎 holder 

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club