Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Door Cards

MidsPompey

Guys

Im fitting 2014 Fiesta St door cards to my 2012 1.6 Tdci Fiesta Van.

The door cards themselves fit perfectly but the electric window/mirror switch connectors are different. I have obtained the door loom from the later cards so i have the corrector connectors.

Has anyone done this mod ? On my car theres about 12 wires coming off the drivers side window switches. On the later card the window switch only has 3. Im sure its just a case of splicing the new connector wires into the original loom but it would be good to know which wires go where !

Reluctant to change the complete loom as im sure something else might have changed in the door loom between 2012 and 14.

Thanks for any help.

Martin

The wiring may be different because the new door cards are from a facelift fiesta which had one touch windows along with global opening/closing.

I'm not entirely clued up on wiring unless someone gave me a diagram, so can't really be of much further assistance, sorry.

Ive got an auto electrician having a look at it on Wed so we'll see how simple or hard this is.

Cheers

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club