Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Does '02-'08 Fiesta have an engine fuse box? (also air-con woes)

Charlie Delta

Hello,

There seems to be a bit of an internet black-hole around the 02 to 08 Fiesta. Is that because nobody is sure whether to call it the mk5 or the mk6?

Anyway, I'd expect there to be an engine bay fuse box and some stuff I've found online hints at one. But can I find it? (No, I can't find it).

Is there one, and if so where is it please?

I've located the engine bay relay box with a poor lonely single relay in it, and three unused spaces. But I'm still searching for any fuses apart from the ones hiding behind the glovebox.

I might also need some air-conditioning advice, depending on how the fuse hunt goes.

Thanks in advance,

Charlie Delta

2002-2005 roughly is mk6.   2005-2008 roughly is mk6.5 (or facelift mk6).  although often in parts catalogues and on eBay etc 2002-2008 is called MkV.   It all went wrong when the mk4 came out in england but was not called mk4 everywhere so the numbers got out of sync by 1. 

I don't know the answer on the electrics.  for other people, please clarify if yours is Mk6 - indicators in top of headlights    or    mk6.5 -indicators in bottom of headlights

good point - it's a pre-facelift, so mk 6.0.  With a bit of rouge I actually think it looks nicer than the mk 6.5

I had a mk6.5 and I agree, I prefer look of mk6.  But mk6.5 does have proper fuel/temp gauges with needles in, not lcd, and more conventional radio shape(easier to change)

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club