Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Car mats??

Pebbleheed

Suspect the answer is yes, but do pre-2015 model focus floor mats fit in the 2015 Focus? 

I know theyre pretty much the same shape just not sure if they’ve moved anything around? 

On that subject...are the drivers mats meant to be removable for cleaning?  Since popping the mat on the floor mounted poppers it seems to be stuck solid and I don't want to break the clips!  Previously had the twist clips which were much easier to 'unlock' for removal.

yes but be carefull as can break finger nail 🙂 but all removable .

I'll do it before my manicure then. :wink: 

Is there a knack to it or do you just pull?  I just don't want to break the clips really.

• Haha 1

hahaha , put your finger inside hole to hold this holder and then pull out first time its hard then will be more easy.

• Like 1

On the same note, a lot of the drivers ones I’ve seen for sale seem to be short. Li’e don’t cover the whole of the footwell or are estate one star different to the hatch ones?

The Mk3 mats are too short, they don't even reach the weird bump under the pedals so kind of pointless as that's where all of the dirt drops off your boots... :unsure: 

I have mk3 and mk3.5 and they both short 

11 hours ago, TomsFocus said:

The Mk3 mats are too short, they don't even reach the weird bump under the pedals so kind of pointless as that's where all of the dirt drops off your boots... :unsure: 

I don’t think they’re meant to reach the pedals as that runs the risk of interfering with your controls if they fold over or move. 

9 hours ago, Pebbleheed said:

I don’t think they’re meant to reach the pedals as that runs the risk of interfering with your controls if they fold over or move. 

They won't move with the floor clips though.  And I've never had a genuine mat fold over in any car lol.  You're probably right that it's a safety thing, but doesn't make much sense.

VW/Audi mats reach all the way under the pedals. :wink: 

Is it possible to buy just a driver's side mat?  My Focus has done 21,000 miles, of which about 20,500 were done without a passenger in any seat.  This translates to three pristine mats and one worn mat.  I can't find anywhere online or on eBay where just one mat is for sale though.

Never seen single mat available. However, you can get the genuine Ford black premium fronts for £17.48 from here (2 available when posting):

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/NEW-GENUINE-FORD-FOCUS-CARPET-FRONT-FLOOR-MATS-SET-2011-2017-BLACK-PREMIUM-SET/273181336880?ssPageName=STRK%3AMEBIDX%3AIT&_trksid=p2055119.m1438.l2649

3 hours ago, YOG said:

Never seen single mat available. However, you can get the genuine Ford black premium fronts for £17.48 from here (2 available when posting):

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/NEW-GENUINE-FORD-FOCUS-CARPET-FRONT-FLOOR-MATS-SET-2011-2017-BLACK-PREMIUM-SET/273181336880?ssPageName=STRK%3AMEBIDX%3AIT&_trksid=p2055119.m1438.l2649

Thanks!  I'd not spotted those on my search.  I suppose I could keep the driver's side and auction off the passenger side to anyone who, err, has dirty-footed passengers!  Not sure if I prefer fabric or rubber actually.

3 hours ago, nitten_traveller said:

Thanks!  I'd not spotted those on my search.  I suppose I could keep the driver's side and auction off the passenger side to anyone who, err, has dirty-footed passengers!  Not sure if I prefer fabric or rubber actually.

ive got fabric for summer and rubber for winter. 

is there is anywhere set of genuine rubber one  ?

I just bought a set of those having obtained the link for you. 

They look to be being sold by a Ford dealer. But either way they look good. 

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club