Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Door mirror indicator.

Iain F

Hello all.

I have a broken indicator lens on the drivers door mirror on my 2017 Ford Edge sport does any one know the part number for This and where to buy a replacement. 

Thanks.

5349056 ,will be ford dealer supply only . give your local dealer a ring. 

I did the same- got one off e bay for about £17 and it’s working a treat 

• 1 year later...

Apologies for resurrecting an old thread, please could someone confirm if this is the same part number for a 2018 Ford Edge ST-Line, I am struggling to find the part number for the indicator housing on the drivers side door mirror from any other source. TYIA

Hi,  had to replace same on my 2016 Titanium drivers door last week. Went to Fords and quoted part no 5349056 but they could find it so they looked it up by my registration number and said part number had been updated. This is a photo of the bag the part came in so hopefully you can get the details you need. Cost me about £23

55F8798E-1163-497B-A36E-F971A64F27C8.thumb.jpeg.f90f7b5921a0244aaf04beea44bc7910.jpeg

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club