Jump to content
Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Door Trim Thing ?


Recommended Posts

Does anyone know what the part pictured below is called, or what the part number is?

I bought the car in October and only just noticed its missing. Shows how often I have people in the back of my car.


(Not my door, image used for illustrative purposes only).

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Right (drivers side) - 1666167

Left - 1666168

About £15 new.  It's simply called 'Door Trim Cover' lol.


If the clip(s) are separate and you're after them as well the part number is 1214485

  • Thanks 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


  • Create New...