Do Not Sell My Personal Information

My Focus Mk2 Ghia

EddyOS
聽Share

Well, I'm at a point where I'm happy to show some pictures of my car! Had it cleaned the other week but now living in the sticks, with this weather, means it's a tad dusty but meh...

The car itself has a 2.0 Duratec-HE petrol engine (meaning rear disc brakes) and is standard Ghia spec but it does have a few options ticked...

- Front mud flaps (which I had to fit today as they were missing when I got the car but found a good deal on a new set on eBay)

- Optional Ford 18" alloy wheels with 225/40/18 tyres (wheels are curbed to hell so thinking of getting them refurbished)

- Upgraded Sony stereo with built-in 6CD changer (which I had to replace as it developed the 'Phone' issue, now has the single CD MP3 Sony radio) and 8-speaker setup

- Rear parking sensors

- Some sort of interior dress up pack with gear knob, handbrake lever and sill plates

It has a few age-related paint issues which I will address eventually - and I had some initial issues with mechanical failures and the missus crashing it 2 weeks into owning it - but, for now, I'm happy!

IMG_0132.jpg

IMG_0131.jpg

IMG_0130.jpg

IMG_0129.jpg

IMG_0128.jpg

IMG_0126.jpg

IMG_0125.jpg

• Like 2

Looking nice eddy 馃憤

You can't beat finding a mint older car while some some people spend literally thousands on changing their new cars every year to get new plates!聽 Looks great, nice find聽:thumbsup:

Looks good on those wheels.聽

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club