Do Not Sell My Personal Information

The Air Con "Epidemic"

black_cat47

https://www.express.co.uk/life-style/cars/986045/car-air-conditioning-poisonous-toxic-particles-emissions

Just another example of the media completely blowing something out of proportion for the sake of making a story or an actual worthwhile topic which should be looked at carefully and with much concern? Either way I tend to try and avoid using the air con in my car if possible. If I'm not going down a motorway, it's an open-window job for me. 

😶

Thats nothing to do with air con as such, its just the ventilation system,  also they dontbsay wether the cars had new or used cabin flitrs in them.

I f you are running with windows open youll get all the pollutants.

• Like 1

I'm guessing it's just sensationalism from the Express in order to sell papers (or accumulate page-views online)...

7 hours ago, pragmatix said:

Thats nothing to do with air con as such, its just the ventilation system,  also they dontbsay wether the cars had new or used cabin flitrs in them.

I f you are running with windows open youll get all the pollutants.

its an improvement on years ago without pollen filters and odour filters. back then it was no filtration and carbon monoxide blown out the vents to breath in. didnt do me any harm. lol