Do Not Sell My Personal Information

New Fiesta Limited Edition 650 Been Made

adzmcp

Coming out 22nd March there is a few new things on Fiesta. Main 1. The all new S1600 Fiesta. Special Run of 650 cars. 150 in Frozen White 500 in Performance Blue!!!!!

Fiesta S1600

Spec is Zetec S Spec plus -

Blue or White stripes according to exterior colour

Sports leather seats with blue stiching

17" White alloys

Heated Front Seats

Front Bumper areofoil

Black leather steering wheel with blue stiching

Black leather handbreke and gear knob

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• adzmcp

• sussex

• andrew43

• AndrewL

Coming out 22nd March there is a few new things on Fiesta. Main 1. The all new S1600 Fiesta. Special Run of 650 cars. 150 in Frozen White 500 in Performance Blue!!!!!

Fiesta S1600

Spec is Zetec S Spec plus -

Blue or White stripes according to exterior colour

Sports leather seats with blue stiching

17" White alloys

Heated Front Seats

Front Bumper areofoil

Black leather steering wheel with blue stiching

Black leather handbreke and gear knob

any pics yet or as said a rumour

This was posted as a red top on the Ford CDS dealer network today. Along with a few other changes to the Fiesta.

Yep got the red top from Ford. Its a PDF file how do i attach??? It shows the spec of the car and the car in white. but it is not a very good picture to say its from Ford

Noooooooo. That sounds excellent to be fair. However I really hope that it looks crap and is gernerally rubbish so I'm not upset I haven't got one!

What were the other changes to the lineup?

Other spec updates include. ESP standard Across the range. Bluetooth USB standard on Titanium and new Stage V engine to increase the PS on the TDCI engines

Good - apparently a car can no longer get 5 stars in the 2010 euro ncap without ESP across the range

Meh - don't have a diesel.

Grrrr! Don't have bluetooth or USB!

This ALWAYS happens to me -= whenever I buy a new car, within 2 months max a newer, better version is announced :(

Like the sound of the Stage V (should that be Euro V?) derv.

Performance Blue model is sure to be a hit too! And it's encouraging to see that Ford are already on the marketing trail of making Fiesta road cars to accompany their rally car line ups! :)

I want one :(

Ohh for f'in sakes!....SO I assume teh car that was on order from me from the dealer wont come with the ESP?.....I dont even get to own the !Removed! ting and its already been made an older version!

Other spec updates include. ESP standard Across the range. Bluetooth USB standard on Titanium and new Stage V engine to increase the PS on the TDCI engines

New engine? Or the same, but remapped :ph34r:

Sounds promising to have a special edition available 'so soon' as it were. Be interesting to see what goes on with the diesel ... variable geometry turbo for the diesel (instead of fixed), anyone? Would possibly put it at 110 PS then ...

... enough to make it a warm hatch diesel!

Sorry says new Stage V so prob not a new engine but improved original ones. The stripes are over the top and down the side. I have spec and pics but dont know how to upload a PDF file

Sounds promosing. Is 22nd March the order or delivery date?

Any idea on rough pricing? Id love a 3 door in performance blue. Not sure on the white wheels though! mwil they be the current 17" wheels?

Any idea on how costomizable it will be.ie opting not to have the stripes or not to have white wheel etc?

thanks

Sorry says new Stage V so prob not a new engine but improved original ones. The stripes are over the top and down the side. I have spec and pics but dont know how to upload a PDF file

If you go to www.imagesahck.us and find the PDF in your PC or Mac, and click upload you can post the link here. Very excited to see how the stripes look, I love a Fez with stripes! Hope you can upload it, any questions PM me but I've uploaded PDF before no worries.

If you go to www.imagesahck.us and find the PDF in your PC or Mac, and click upload you can post the link here. Very excited to see how the stripes look, I love a Fez with stripes! Hope you can upload it, any questions PM me but I've uploaded PDF before no worries.

Alternatively, you could take a screenshot of the PDF file and upload the JPEG image.

can't wait to see this pdf! :lol:

If bluetooth and USB became standard on ZS I'd be so annoyed!

Pleased that I went for ESP & USB/Bluetooth as options then when I ordered my Titanium early last year - i.e. I still have the latest spec & for considerably less money than Ford are charging now due to all of the price rises.

I paid £11,863 "on the road" for a new 1.6 petrol Titanium 3 door with options as follows:-

Panther Black metallic paint

USB & bluetooth with Voice Control

ESP

7 spoke alloys in lieu of standard multi spoke ones (the 7 spoke ones look much sportier!)

Spare wheel

Mudflaps

Driver's Lumbar Support

Rear Parking Sensors

Car was ordered at the end of Jan 09 & delivered mid April. Really pleased with it!

Pleased that I went for ESP & USB/Bluetooth as options then when I ordered my Titanium early last year - i.e. I still have the latest spec & for considerably less money than Ford are charging now due to all of the price rises.

I paid £11,863 "on the road" for a new 1.6 petrol Titanium 3 door with options as follows:-

Panther Black metallic paint

USB & Bluetooth with Voice Control

ESP

7 spoke alloys in lieu of standard multi spoke ones (the 7 spoke ones look much sportier!)

Spare wheel

Mudflaps

Driver's Lumbar Support

Rear Parking Sensors

Car was ordered at the end of Jan 09 & delivered mid April. Really pleased with it!

how?! thats cheap!

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club