Do Not Sell My Personal Information

1 hour mode?

Xlasis

Yesterday i forgot to turned off radio and realised that after an hiur and i turned off, today i saw when i turned off the raido it says ford 1 hour mode

What does it mean? Should i scare? 

If you turn on the radio with the ignition off, the radio will stay on for one hour and then turn itself off.

• Thanks 1

• 1 year later...

Is there any way to disable 1 hour mode? It’s extremely frustrating and 1 hour mode will turn on anytime I close/open the door or trunk when ignition is off. I don’t want my 1 hour mode coming on just from popping the trunk.

• 1 month later...

Good day i really need help with my ford fiesta ,my daughter have push in a where the cd goes,the usb,cd and radio doesnt work at all,i manage to open and take out the coin,after that it says 1 hour mode,audio error and nothing plays at all

On 7/15/2018 at 10:31 PM, Xlasis said:

Yesterday i forgot to turned off radio and realised that after an hiur and i turned off, today i saw when i turned off the raido it says ford 1 hour mode

What does it mean? Should i scare? 

Have you had a look at the menu.

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club