Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Re Spray Parking sensors ?

mastachaz

Hi everyone

im planning to upgrade my car to 6 sensors on back and front sensor , but i cant found them in color to match my car , do you think its ok to paint them ?

anyone do this before ?

Parking sensors can be painted without any problems.

However be aware that it is very important to apply only a few thin layers of colored paint and clearcoat. It is also important to use the correct waterbased paint. Too much paint or using incorrect paint will affect the functionality of the parking sensors.

• Like 1

34 minutes ago, JW1982 said:

Parking sensors can be painted without any problems.

However be aware that it is very important to apply only a few thin layers of colored paint and clearcoat. It is also important to use the correct waterbased paint. Too much paint or using incorrect paint will affect the functionality of the parking sensors.

waterbase? from where i will take waterbase clear coat and genuine ford paint.

The original Ford spraypaint will be fine to paint the parking sensors.

When painting used parking sensors it is important to not sand the sensors. Sanding marks can cause issues with the sensor functionality. If the paint on the sensors is in good condition the sensors can be cleaned with alcohol and painted.

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club