Do Not Sell My Personal Information

focus mk3 rs rear spolier

b4zz

Hi all as title I know the mk3 focus rs spoiler will go onto a st line mk3 focus but would I have to seal up any of the bolt holes like when put on a mk2 focus st rear spoiler to stop water leaking into the boot area would I need to extend the washer tubing or rear brake light wire.  cheers in advance for any advice/help.

The wiring or wash pipe don't need an extension as they are all in the lower half of the spoiler so therefore no higher than on an ST.
It's always good practice to seal bolt holes just in case.
This video gives you the installation guide-

They say to change the brake lights over but tbh I see no difference between them.
Could possibly be that as they're putting the spoiler on a mk3 ST that the original light is not LED whereas the mk3.5 ones definitely are so swapping them over would make sense.

Sent from my SM-G965F (S9+)

cheers for the reply stoney and the video its much appreciated. if I do get a focus st line and add the rs rear spoiler I will put up some pics.

• Like 1

Must admit I have been tempted to add an RS spoiler myself but would want the RS logos on the sides filled and resprayed.
Have seen some non oem ones on eBay but mostly from Poland and they don't tend to have a good reputation for fitting properly.

On ‎7‎/‎25‎/‎2018 at 8:15 AM, b4zz said:

cheers for the reply stoney and the video its much appreciated. if I do get a focus st line and add the rs rear spoiler I will put up some pics.

23 hours ago, Stoney871 said:

Must admit I have been tempted to add an RS spoiler myself but would want the RS logos on the sides filled and resprayed.
Have seen some non oem ones on ebay but mostly from Poland and they don't tend to have a good reputation for fitting properly.

i have looked at the non oem ones but put off buy then not fitting right. think some times your better off just buying the genuine parts as you know thy will fit first time. think I would leave the rs logo on there myself as it don't stick out too much don't panick I woudent badge the car a rs ha ha. I think you should go for it mate as it would make a difference to the rear end of the car. assume I could re use my nuts and bolts from the original to put on the rs spolier

• Like 1

All bolts and screws are reusable for sure.

cool thanks once again stoney. that's good to know so wount have to buy new ones just reuse my existing ones. just have to save the money now to get the car and spoiler ha ha im never going to be rich

• Like 1

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club