Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Ford MFD Satnav SD Card

Rob The Gringo

Afternoon All.

I have a 2016 Fiesta Titainium x.

The original SD card is V6 which when I go into satnav info gives a part no of "F1BT-14D358-DC". Today I picked up the latest version from Bristol Street Ford for £81.90. This card came in a fancy dvd type box and is marked with the Bosch logo. when i inserted it into the MFD i was expecting an update of some sort... but none.. I went into the info screen and it gives the same part number. Any ideas.

Thanks

Show us  the box it came in .

I picked up the V8 card from eBay and plugged mine in yesterday evening. I had a V5 card in and after putting in the V8 it did warn me that it needed to carry out an update. It went from 14.xx.something to 15.xx.something (I can try and get a picture of the version screen later).

Took 6 minutes from start to finish with the screen displaying messages along the lines of loading, erasing and installing in small loops as it went on.

@liamstears bought the same V8 card before me (will find the post) and swapped from a V7 card to the V8 without getting any update message. Perhaps the software version on both your and Liam's system were up-to-date and it's just the maps that were different (and I would guess that this isn't installed but streamed/loaded on the go from the SD card).

Screen shots of the navigation on my ST3. The 15.xx.something I refer to earlier is the software version 2710_150605.

IMG_20180726_174951.jpg

IMG_20180726_174959.jpg

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club