Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Cheap insurance for young driver

Firestorm21

I’m 19 and drive a 1.6 mk 2.5 focus my renewal quote is £2499 and wondering if it’s possibe to get it cheaper anywhere else.

Have you tried us for insurance yet? If you wanted to drop me a PM I'd be happy to arrange a quotation for you.

Regards

Dan

Thanks I have sent a message 

Try Adrian flux or even sky insurance as I've heard both these places are cheap. I normally use money supermarket as I've found them to give cheaper quotes than other comparisons sites. Try not to put any mods on until insurance gets cheaper. 

The car is completely stock it’s just really expensive for me to get insurance on the car from regular company’s so I will try Adrian flux 

Your insurance for that engine size will be expensive given that you are only 19 and will have had your full licence less than 2 years. 
Also, your job, location (postcode), vehicle storage (driveway or garage) and mileage driven will have a big effect on insurance prices. 

How many no claims bonus and years you've held your licence? These things can also have an impact on your insurance. Sadly the big thing I've found is location. I could save about £500 if I lived outside London. 

• 4 months later...

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club