Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Help Required, Ford Pumas

SEA27

Hi All

It's Friday and usually that would mean everyone smiling.  However, I am heartbroken as have two Ford Pumas that I will have to say "goodbye" to, unless anyone can offer some help and advice!

Last year was exceptionally difficult for me, as I lost my wonderful Dad.  I used to take him everywhere in my Y Reg Black Puma.  Then, in May of this year, an idiot seemingly jumped a red light and went straight in to the passenger side of the car.  I have been quoted £750 for the damage.  As if this was not bad enough, last week, the car failed its MOT, as the engine light is on, the shock absorbers, nearside and offside rear have serious fluid leaks, and vehicle structure eroded to the extent that the rigidity of the assembly is significantly reduced - nearside rear inner, offside rear inner and nearside outer.  The total cost to fix all of this, I have been quoted as £500 + VAT!

I also have a "donor" car!  An R Reg Ford Puma, which only needed a steering rack.  However, sadly, now, the paintwork is terrible, the tyres the same, as it has had to be left.

Where I live, is a flat, which sadly means I have no garage, and both are cars are now outside in a car park.  This is so upsetting for me, as now, I cannot drove to appointments, go and see my Mum and help her, I cannot go and get any shopping and cannot go and tend to my Dad's grave.  Already in ill health, this is all exacerbating an already difficult situation.

If anyone can offer any kind help and advice, I would be so very grateful.

Many thanks for your time. 

500 + VAT seems reasonable to me id go for it a spray job on the other one will be a lot more.

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club