Do Not Sell My Personal Information

16" Alloys For The Zetec S 17" Alloy Wheels

tom-morro123

Hi there folks

Having ordered my fiesta titanium at the beginning of November 2009 I was very pleased when the dealer rang up yesterday to say it will be at the dealership on the 26th of feb. Its been a long long wait.

I ordered the 16" alloy wheels for £100 more as I couldnt have the 17" alloys as an optional extra as I ordered the 1.4 petrol and not the 1.6 petrol.

I keep seeing the fiestas around with the 17" alloys and it makes me want them more and more on my new car.

Was wondering if anyone could tell me how much it would cost to have the 17" wheels (from the dealer) along with the appropriate tyres??? Heard its around £1000????

I was thinking if i was to buy the 17" wheels, i could sell the 16" alloys so the cost wouldnt be so steep. Anyone interested in purchasing them on here for their fiesta? obviously theyd be brand new with the tyres as id want to get the 17" alloys fitted before i took delivery of my fiesta if that was possible.

Would appreciate any advice :).

Thanks

Tom

Wheels are about £125 each from any Ford Dealer. Make sure you fit decent rubber to them. You need to budget about £70-£75 per tyre, so easily £800 to a £900 for the set :(

Wheels are about £125 each from any Ford Dealer. Make sure you fit decent rubber to them. You need to budget about £70-£75 per tyre, so easily £800 to a £900 for the set :(

Hi there matey.

Thanks for the info. Hmmm its alot of money but i suppose it wouldnt be as bad if i could sell the 16" alloys. Any ideas how much theyd go for??

Ask the dealer if they'll swap some wheels around!!! we did this when they first came out so had a 1.6 tdci zetec in squeeze running round on 17's looked ace, but the zetec s ended up with the optional 16's and looked a bit poo... good job enterprise bought it

Hi there matey.

Thanks for the info. Hmmm its alot of money but i suppose it wouldnt be as bad if i could sell the 16" alloys. Any ideas how much theyd go for??

Depends if they are perfect and what sort of wear on the tyres of course, but if it was me i'd want £500 if they were mint. I wouldn't expect to buy a set of good new wheels & tyres for less than £450 anyway.

Good luck! :)

Ask the dealer if they'll swap some wheels around!!! we did this when they first came out so had a 1.6 tdci zetec in squeeze running round on 17's looked ace, but the zetec s ended up with the optional 16's and looked a bit poo... good job enterprise bought it

Ye suppose i could be abit cheeky and ask. Bought a couple cars off her in the past (well 2 other fiesta)and i asked her about the alloy situation in november and she wasnt to helpful. Ill give her a ring and see what she has to say.

If i was to buy the 17" alloys and still have my 16" spare... any idea how much id be able to get for them?

Then like FMC said you be paying from parts prices, as your not giving them anything in return you'd have to give up your 16's or there would be no point. I'd charge 400 for it probably.

Then like FMC said you be paying from parts prices, as your not giving them anything in return you'd have to give up your 16's or there would be no point. I'd charge 400 for it probably.

Sorry mate im not quite with you on that one?

Tom(?) - I'm fairly sure titanium_s_spec was selling his 17's as he wants some different ones - I've seen them and they're in perfect condition (were two weeks ago!) :)

£125 per alloy? im sure i was quoted more than that by my ford dealer?

Why you cant get them on certain specs is beyond me, they arnt factory fitted or anything they are usually fitted by the dealerships.

rrp on the 17" alloy is £171.66 :o EACH....I can do them for £583.62 for the set (no tyres) Delivery £12

I would like to buy your 16 inch wheels and tyres and will offer £320.

rrp on the 17" alloy is £171.66 :o EACH....I can do them for £583.62 for the set (no tyres) Delivery £12

kin ell! :o

When I checked prices of Focus ST wheels I'm sure they were only £125 - sorry if i've misled anyone.

Maybe i'll start selling Ford parts on here too and make a profit by getting parts on my Ford discount.

I'll check what price I can get them and post a reply during the week ;)

Hi there folks

Having ordered my fiesta titanium at the beginning of November 2009 I was very pleased when the dealer rang up yesterday to say it will be at the dealership on the 26th of feb. Its been a long long wait.

I ordered the 16" alloy wheels for £100 more as I couldnt have the 17" alloys as an optional extra as I ordered the 1.4 petrol and not the 1.6 petrol.

I keep seeing the fiestas around with the 17" alloys and it makes me want them more and more on my new car.

Was wondering if anyone could tell me how much it would cost to have the 17" wheels (from the dealer) along with the appropriate tyres??? Heard its around £1000????

I was thinking if i was to buy the 17" wheels, i could sell the 16" alloys so the cost wouldnt be so steep. Anyone interested in purchasing them on here for their fiesta? obviously theyd be brand new with the tyres as id want to get the 17" alloys fitted before i took delivery of my fiesta if that was possible.

Would appreciate any advice :).

Thanks

Tom

Hey mate, Im looking to sell my 17" if you would be interested? wrapped in bridgestone potenzas, £125 per tyre and there great in all weather conditions. id be looking around 500- 550 for them plus the postage.

Hi there matey

Thanks for the offer... i have rung the dealership to see what she says... said she will get back to me tuesday. But deffo keep the offer in mind.

I would like to buy your 16 inch wheels and tyres and will offer £320.

Hi there mate

Appreciate the offer. Rung the dealer and she said she is going to get back to me on the alloy situation to see if it is possible to have the 17" alloys added. I will let you no what the outcome is, so i know if i will have to sell on my 16" alloys or not.

Hey mate, Im looking to sell my 17" if you would be interested? wrapped in bridgestone potenzas, £125 per tyre and there great in all weather conditions. id be looking around 500- 550 for them plus the postage.

Hi there pal

Lovely fiesta you have there it has to be said. Ive contacted my dealer to see what she can do about the alloy situation and she said shed get back to me latest tuesday. Appreciate the offer though mate, will deffo take it into account.