Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Anyone getting the new ST?

L30N

I am planning on getting one when they have been out for 1-2 years, that’s what I did with my current car a 2015 red edition. That way they have taken a big chunk of depreciation already and are more affordable but still very new.

i will use my current car as p/x or sell it privately, not sure yet. 

I think the new st looks great. I know a lot of people prefer the look of the current gen ST/fiesta in general, but the new one looks more grown up and has some decent improvements. I am looking forward to getting one and will probably keep it for a while.

😁 awesome, bet you are enjoying it, I can’t wait to get one. I haven’t seen one in the flesh yet I’m going to have a look around at some dealers and see if they have one.

I'm sure I've seen a few ST lines driving about and have to say they do look nice from the front. 

st line are not bad bad base nothing good only like led lights

ONly if they change the rear! 

• 2 weeks later...

Just popped into my usual dealer this morning and had a quick poke around in an ST-2 in the showroom, mainly to try the seats as I'm not overly thrilled with those in my current ST-Line. Found the back ok, but the base very tight around the hips and I'm not particularly broad in build.

The seats and to some extent the suspension out me off the previous version, so I look forward to a decent test drive when my dealer puts on a demonstrator. (I know it's not a limo, but I found that the previous version bounced around so much it forced me to slow down on some roads, which rather defeats the object of having a sporty car.)

In the meantime any feedback from those who have already taken delivery would be greatly appreciated, particularly on the comfort/ride aspects. 

Hanging off also to see if any nasties appear with the new 1.5, don't want to see a repeat of the 1.0 ecoboost coolant issues for instance!

• Like 1

Base of the seat is a bit tight, but it does soften up a bit and give from new.

I drove all the way to Silverstone and back in day and had no issues with comfort.

The ride is so much better than the Mk7.

• Like 1

Good to hear, Alex - many thanks for that😀

@Alex,

Would you know if a rear camera could be retro fitted to the mk8 yet?