Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Wheel judder on steering

tomsta79

Hi there looking for a bit help . I've had new tracking today ends done .had tracking done at Kwik fit on the computer with cameras new system . had wheels balanced and had wheels check in case any of rims were bent which bloke said they were fine . had new discs and pads fitted not long ago . and its still has a judder. Has any one any idear what else it could be its driving me round the bend

Is it a speed related judder, say 65-75mph, or only under braking, or constant any speed?

thanks for reply .seems to be speed at 65 to 75 . but breaking as well . but they were new discs and pads not long ago

15 hours ago, TomsFocus said:

Is it a speed related judder, say 65-75mph, or only under braking, or constant any speed?

replyed m8

44 minutes ago, tomsta79 said:

thanks for reply .seems to be speed at 65 to 75 . but breaking as well . but they were new discs and pads not long ago

Ok, most likely to be something still out of balance then.  Might be worth removing the discs to check if the hubs are clean, just a bit of corrosion in the centre of the hub can push the outer edge of the disc quite far out.

I had a simular issue on a mk3 mondeo, it also vibrated under acceloration turned out ti be center bearing on off side drive shaft

• 4 weeks later...

I seem to be having this same issue too. Did you get it resolved? Had mechanic look over my brakes an disc today an said they looked fine. 

Cheers 

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club