Do Not Sell My Personal Information

How To Remove Cd 6000 From 06 Plate Focus Zetec

Luz

HI , hope you can help, I need to remove my CD 6000 from an 06 focus zetec. I have read to use 4 keys that you can get from eBay such as http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/Ford-Double-DIN-Headunit-Radio-Removal-Keys-PC5-132-x2_W0QQitemZ250517727327QQcmdZViewItemQQptZUK_Audio_TV_Electronics_In_Car_Entertainment_GPS_In_Car_Audio_Players_PP?hash=item3a5405285f

Or get the four keys from a ford dealer. However I have also read on here that you can remove the fascia and unscrew four screws to remove it, which is correct? Thanks in advance for your help. (the stereo I have has the volume dial in the middle) I need to remove it to fit the Aux in feature..

On the '06 plate you'll need the four keys. You'll find four slits, around a quarter inch wide, one each corner of the stereo. You insert the keys into the holes and apply outward pressure (just a little) on all four at the same time, and the stereo will slide out.

:)

On the '06 plate you'll need the four keys. You'll find four slits, around a quarter inch wide, one each corner of the stereo. You insert the keys into the holes and apply outward pressure (just a little) on all four at the same time, and the stereo will slide out.

:)

thanks for the help, I presume the e-bay link is the correct keys?

thanks for the help, I presume the e-bay link is the correct keys?

for your year of focus yes.

was gonna post a link to the guy on eBay i bought mine from but he has since changed his prices.

i got 2 @£1.65 free p&p so £3.30 but now he wants £2.99 free p&p for 2. chancing his luck i think

• 2 weeks later...

hello

i have removed my radio from focus 2006 plate i have the square radio can i fit a radio from a 2008 focus ????

i know the surround is different .

is there any one ho have done it???

thank you

• 1 month later...

hello

i have removed my radio from focus 2006 plate i have the square radio can i fit a radio from a 2008 focus ????

i know the surround is different .

is there any one ho have done it???

thank you

unsure if needing this info but yes it will fit you just need to change the surround which you can get off eBay just done to mine hth

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club