Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Fiesta 2018

able

Hi has anybody managed to access the cig power socket on the all new Auto fiesta titanium iam trying to pickup a power supply for my dash Cam from this supply. Any help please

buzzy

Update managed to sort the problem if anybody interested removed panel around selector lever (2parts) small one first friction fit then 2 clips on second part to press ( this one is harder to release )  this now will give you access to cig lighter wiring see pic.livefeed to lighter ign feed Green/ purple strip.

9385CE27-3B15-4545-B070-68D5844824FD.jpeg

53296240-8893-4951-9103-ABBE43F7300F.jpeg

4188DA01-D712-4F82-8CBB-A52855B5E937.jpeg

• Thanks 1

Why not just add-a-circuit from the passenger fusebox?

That's how I'm powering my dashcam.

53 minutes ago, alexp999 said:

Why not just add-a-circuit from the passenger fusebox?

That's how I'm powering my dashcam.

What fuse are you using? and do you know what size it is?

I found the fuse box not easy to access when messing about with the Electrics also the add on fuse connectors don’t always fit correctly and the last thing you want is a high resistance connection. The cig lighter fuse position and Amperage by the book are pos 83 Amp. 20.

i chose to connect to this circuit as the camera would be taking very little current  I just connected to the green / purple feed wire then ran the wire to the glove box with a inline 1Amp fuse then used a aftermarket cig socket so I could connect / Disconect the circuit easily  from within the glove box at the top tray.My camera came with a cig lighter plug fitted to cam wire.As for the Earth connection just used any convenient point with a Earth bolt . I have previously used this type of setup on previous Fiestas .

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club