Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Focus mk2.5 pollen cabin air filter replacement

mechaniker

Hi

I have an automatic mk2.5 with a left-side steering wheel. This video about a left-side steering wheel manual mk2 (I do not know if it is different compared to an automatic mk2.5) shows that I need to remove the gas pedal. The video at 2:05 shows the removal of the gas pedal after the removal of 2 nuts that fasten the gas pedal. I removed the two nuts (shown below), and the pedal still can not be removed. Any help will be appreciated. Thanks a lot

nuts in gas pedal focus.jpg

There's a third nut to the right of the top one. Pretty fiddly to get to and easily missed.

1 hour ago, Luke4efc said:

There's a third nut to the right of the top one. Pretty fiddly to get to and easily missed.

Thanks. I found it. Do you know the tool used to unscrew it, given its hard to reach position?

18 hours ago, mechaniker said:

Thanks. I found it. Do you know the tool used to unscrew it, given its hard to reach position?

Not sure. A universal joint and an extension should get it.

• Like 1

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club