Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Steering Wheel

mark_richards2005

Hi

The steering wheel of my ford fusion is peeling really bad, and most of the leather has gone - it looks rubbish.

Anyone got any idea how i go about getting a new one and how much that would be? OR does anyone know any where that does a leather re-wrap?

Thanks

Mark

depending on the age and mileage of the vehicle you may be eligable for goodwill from ford motor company, this is where the pay a % of the repair, go to your local ford dealer and enquire, they may help or not, if they dont speak to Ford customer relations and set up a case number, they may offer you goodwill, if so take that case number to any Ford dealer who can help from there.

Cost of a steering wheel is £175.00 + VAt Approx

Labour time is 0.40 Hrs

So most main dealers will charge you in the region of £240.00 all inclusive

• 3 weeks later...
Hi

The steering wheel of my ford fusion is peeling really bad, and most of the leather has gone - it looks rubbish.

Anyone got any idea how i go about getting a new one and how much that would be? OR does anyone know any where that does a leather re-wrap?

Thanks

Mark

Hi

I also have a Ford Fusion and the same thing has happend to the steering wheel. The leather is very thin and just flakes off. Do you find a solution?

• 7 months later...

hi mark

my name is tino and i don;t know if i'm too late but i just found this forum and i just want to let you know that i'm specialized in steering wheels restoration, i been doing wheels re-leathering for 17 years now and it will look just like it came out from factory!!you can always find my ads on craigslist ,i'm listed in florida under auto parts and automotive, the name of my business is santoni auto leather and acessories, my phone number is 954-297-0204 feel free to call me 24/7 for any questions that you might have, and i hope i'm not to late to restore your steering wheel in your fusion!!

best regards

tino

Hi

Thanks

Mark

post-4990-1237510009_thumb.jpg

post-4990-1237510242_thumb.jpg

post-4990-1237510269_thumb.jpg

post-4990-1237510306_thumb.jpg

• 2 months later...

Hi chap you could buy a steering wheel glove, some look quite good and much cheaper than replacing the wheel..Good luck cartman690... :blink:

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club