Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Sony CD6 audio unit manual

bp70

Hello again,

Having read the owner's manual, thanks to Frembrit, I'm enjoying driving my aged Mondeo. Very comfortable and smooth drive, long may it be so.

In the spirit of continued learning, I'm now looking for the Sony CD6 manual, hopefully including resolution of errors.

Unit was apparently working when battery was disconnected for repair work. Now having recovered the lost code, not available when I picked the car up, when the unit is turned on, entry of the code does nothing.

Presumably, the code is wrong, I should press something after entering the code but don't know what, I need to resolve the cd error or the unit is kaput.

Car manual says It gives 10 goes at entering the code and, if incorrect, locks up tight. That doesn't seem to be the  case here. Can re-enter the code as many times as I like but no go. Would be grateful for directions to the unit manual and advice.

Many thanks.

where did you get the code from? A ford dealer will charge you  i think £15 to get the code. As to the cd error its very common with this unit and its very expensive to get sorted it a mechanical fault with in the unit 

Hi, apologies all. Seems I've only thought I'd replied but not actually submitted my responses to messages received.  I found tucked in sun visor out of sight but for corner. Hope to receive another unit via eBay shortly🤔 Thanks for reply.

One for future use.

I needed a code for my car & used Autoradiocodes on e bay & cost me just 99p.

The seller replied within a few minutes with the correct code & instructions on how to  input

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/FORD-RADIO-CODE-STEREO-CODES-PIN-CAR-UNLOCK-FAST-SERVICE-6000CD-6006CDC/202306471459?ssPageName=STRK%3AMEBIDX%3AIT&_trksid=p2057872.m2749.l2649

No problems here

• Like 1

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club