Do Not Sell My Personal Information

focus mk3.5 wind deflector question

b4zz

As title been looking on a well known auction site for climair wind deflectors front and rear and came across a set that say they are for a mk3 focus rs so want to know if they would fit a st line model focus too but looking at the pics I am sure they would but want to double check first just to be sure. Before any body says I know I can also get the heko ones at a lower cost but have only ever bought the climair ford approved ones and had no trouble with them coming off or lose at motorway speeds. cheers in advance for any help

As title been looking on a well known auction site for climair wind deflectors front and rear and came across a set that say they are for a mk3 focus rs so want to know if they would fit a st line model focus too but looking at the pics I am sure they would but want to double check first just to be sure. Before any body says I know I can also get the heko ones at a lower cost but have only ever bought the climair ford approved ones and had no trouble with them coming off or lose at motorway speeds. cheers in advance for any help
Bazz you changed car ?

Sent from my SM-G925F using Tapatalk

5 minutes ago, yunii said:

Bazz you changed car ?

Sent from my SM-G925F using Tapatalk

not yet mate but possibly soon. if I do go ahead I will be putting up a build thread again so watch this space

• Like 2

All vents are interchangeable between any build level of mk3 & 3.5. (obviously not rears on estates).

Sent from my SM-G965F (S9+)

I would recommend climair over Heko as well. I've had Heko on other makes and they have been great but my previous 2 Ford's have had Hekos fitted and they haven't been so good, I swapped for a set of climair and they were streets ahead.

13 hours ago, Stoney871 said:

All vents are interchangeable between any build level of mk3 & 3.5. (obviously not rears on estates).

cheers stoney  thought they would fit but just wanted to make sure as they say just for the mk3 focus rs.

@ Jonro I would defo get climair again

Tbh I prefer Heko.

As a smoker I like that they have a bit of a curve in them for dibbing the ash out of.

They also come in a darker tint that matches the factory window tint more accurately.

Tbh I prefer Heko.

As a smoker I like that they have a bit of a curve in them for dibbing the ash out of.

They also come in a darker tint that matches the factory window tint more accurately.

Have to agree with Stoney's comments re the heko's though I no longer smoke

• Like 2

On ‎8‎/‎19‎/‎2018 at 8:02 AM, Stoney871 said:

Tbh I prefer Heko.

I have seen the hekos and must agree that the tint is darker but have heard and know of a few people that have installed these deflectors like they say but they have still come off so put off buy this hense wanting the climair ones again