Do Not Sell My Personal Information

ST150 Wheel Centre Caps / Replacement Bolts?

Mynamesbrett

Hi there,

I'm about to get two of my wheels refurbed, both of which are currently missing their center caps.. before I take it in I was wondering if anyone knew of any off brand replacements for the original caps as for some unknown reason the official ones cost £25 each?? 

If not, I'd atleast like to replace the dull looking bolts with something a bit nicer, how do I find out what size they are/what I need?

Thanks in advance!

They've always been that sort of price as they're not just a piece of plastic. Not uncommon to find owners return to their cars to find that the centre caps have grown a pair of legs.

Can't smaller centre caps fit in the inner bit? Not like the genuine one which covers the whole centre including the nuts. 

• 2 weeks later...
On 8/22/2018 at 1:17 PM, zain611 said:

Can't smaller centre caps fit in the inner bit? Not like the genuine one which covers the whole centre including the nuts. 

I have seen coffee lids and 12 bore shot gun shells cut down to go over the nuts Its s a thing for some folk, look marginally better than plain no caps at all

• Like 1

I picked up 16 nuts with washers for £15 off eBay.  They have only been on a couple of months but still look like new.  If the centre caps are the ones that just go over the hole in the middle, I picked a set of them up from eBay too for £7.  Just make sure you measure the hole and get the right size.

53 minutes ago, ScouseGeezer said:

I picked up 16 nuts with washers for £15 off ebay.  They have only been on a couple of months but still look like new.  If the centre caps are the ones that just go over the hole in the middle, I picked a set of them up from ebay too for £7.  Just make sure you measure the hole and get the right size.

The ST150 centre caps are specifically shaped and only fit the ST150 alloys, hence the high prices lol.

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club