Do Not Sell My Personal Information

any mondeo mk5 upgrades

Mondeo tdci mk5

hi all im buying a 2015 mondeo titanium 2.0tdci mk5 what upgrades are possible like..

flappy paddles 

drls upgrade

heated seat upgrade

anything possible at all plz..??

thanks

On 8/24/2018 at 9:00 PM, Jonro2009 said:

Do you have Facebook?

Yes i do... 

If you join this group https://www.facebook.com/groups/693277794183606/ you will get loads of advice etc. There is a file in the ‘files’ section of the page with a guide to Forscan and the adaptions that can be done. I have done a guide to intalling a proper reverse camera via sync. 

• Like 1

• 4 months later...

Hi Jonro2009, I’d love to know how you installed a reverse camera via Sync (was it 2 or 3)?

10 hours ago, Bwlmog said:

Hi Jonro2009, I’d love to know how you installed a reverse camera via Sync (was it 2 or 3)?

If you join the Facebook group using the link in my previous post then the guide is in the files section. I did the upgrade on Sync2 however other members, using my guide have been using Sync3. 

It’s pretty easy but time consuming, another member of the group talked me through it as there was no guide.

If you join this group https://www.facebook.com/groups/693277794183606/ you will get loads of advice etc. There is a file in the ‘files’ section of the page with a guide to Forscan and the adaptions that can be done. I have done a guide to intalling a proper reverse camera via sync. 

Thank you for flagging this group up. As someone looking to buy a Mondeo MK5 the level of support and advice I’ve received from this group has been nothing short of brilliant.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

3 hours ago, Bwlmog said:

Thank you for flagging this group up. As someone looking to buy a Mondeo MK5 the level of support and advice I’ve received from this group has been nothing short of brilliant.

Have I spoken to you on the page? I think it might have been you I was sending Etis information to?

you're welcome, it’s an excellent group. Lots of experience in all different areas

• Like 1

Have I spoken to you on the page? I think it might have been you I was sending Etis information to?
you're welcome, it’s an excellent group. Lots of experience in all different areas

Hi Jonro2009,

It certainly was and the comment is certainly aimed at you. I’ve really appreciated your help over the past few days.

• Like 1

Wait until you buy one and have questions. The knowledge there is limitless, and it is the most active group for the Mk5. I'd post questions in that group rather than this one.

• Like 1

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club