Soft rubber engine cover

Recommended Posts

Hi Everyone,

 I had an injector seal blow on my 2011 kuga which has now been repaired. The problem I am having is trying to replace the soft rubber cover that covers the injectors?  You have the hard plastic engine cover which is ok, but there is a rubber cover which attaches to that plastic cover, and for the life of me, I don't know what its called or what to search for... I have tried various google searches but its just coming up with the plastic engine cover. Does anyone know what the rubber part is called ????

Thanks Everyone


Share this post

Link to post
Share on other sites

Thanks Ian for your reply.. Top man.. I spent ages trying to find that bit...  Thanks for your help....

Share this post

Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now