Do Not Sell My Personal Information
The General Chat forum is ONLY for threads which DO NOT fit any other category. If your thread is anything do to with a specific model, it should go in the relevant model club section

I.P Camera/Playback on p.c....What player??

jace1969

I have 2 of these in our house which records on a S.D card which is in the camera but i have problem with playback as i can only use 1 player.

This means i cant Edit the picture like cut it down of zoom in and stuff,the player came off a email i sent to the maker and a link back to this player.

Its says a A.V File but lots of programs wont work  (Movie Maker/VLC Player/Windows Own) i have tried a few,the one i have is G Player for I.P camera.

Any advice would be a massive help on this,the name of the camera is Sricam and its been A1 for over 12 months.

This is the amazon link. https://www.amazon.co.uk/Sricam-Security-1280x720P-Detection-Compatible/dp/B07D359WX3/ref=sr_1_4?ie=UTF8&qid=1535609544&sr=8-4&keywords=sricam

Do the files end in .264? Or .h264? If so then there is a setting you can change in VLC to get it to play. I deal with CCTV footage every now and then so have to change it. You have to change it back to watch movies etc. Though.

Just go to tools (on the top bar) > preferences. Then follow this picture.h264-video-dumuxer.png.08023de160facad0a3a31eebf90af7fb.png

10 hours ago, Luke4efc said:

Do the files end in .264? Or .h264? If so then there is a setting you can change in VLC to get it to play. I deal with CCTV footage every now and then so have to change it. You have to change it back to watch movies etc. Though.

Just go to tools (on the top bar) > preferences. Then follow this picture.h264-video-dumuxer.png.08023de160facad0a3a31eebf90af7fb.png

I will have a look at this as i did do something through VLC before years ago to play something else.

The thing is i still cant Edit it say make it smaller,pick a start and finish like you can through Movie Maker.

Got this to work cheers.

Just a Edit program now but thanks for that.

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club