Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Delivered Today

marmaduke

DMB gel overlays (Black and Chrome)

Sill scuff plates (Ford)

Red Led's

Philips X-treme headlamp bulbs

All arrived within an hour this morning B)

Will have to sort some pics out when all done, had my Fez 10 days and took no pics yet

Sill scuff plates (Ford)

Red Led's

Will have to sort some pics out when all done, had my Fez 10 days and took no pics yet

Hi there matey

Would love to see a couple of pictures of the black and chrome DMB gel overlays on the car as im thinking of purchasing some myself

Tom

Hi there matey

Would love to see a couple of pictures of the black and chrome DMB gel overlays on the car as im thinking of purchasing some myself

Tom

Will do when the snow melts off my car :angry:

If you have the panther black I would highly recommend the black and chrome overlays cost around £24 for front,back, steering wheel and 4x wheel (55mm) stickers

Sill scuff plates (Ford)

Red Led's

If you add a Richbrook Sabre aerial, and the small USB stick to that list it's exactly what I've done to mine!

If you add a Richbrook Sabre aerial, and the small USB stick to that list it's exactly what I've done to mine!

Got the ariel yesterday ! All I can say is that you have good taste B)

the sabre is going back tomorrow The radio reception is terrible , guess I'll stick with the original unless anyone can reccomend another ?

the sabre is going back tomorrow The radio reception is terrible , guess I'll stick with the original unless anyone can reccomend another ?

I am sure i read somewhere about shortening the current ariel by removing it and heating it up to remove the end cap and then cutting and replacing the cap.

However i reckon it has to be the size it is to get a good signal. I suppose the smaller you go the harder it works for a signal :lol:

Hi there matey

Tom

Apologies for the quality of the pics ( iphone) And yes my Fez needs cleaning :D

img0488e.th.jpg

img0486f.jpg

img0485av.jpg

img0484l.jpg

Apologies for the quality of the pics ( iphone) And yes my Fez needs cleaning :D

img0488e.th.jpg

img0486f.jpg

img0485av.jpg

img0484l.jpg

Very nice, that end picture looks like it is about to bend out of the screen :lol:

:D

Very nice, that end picture looks like it is about to bend out of the screen :lol:

It does doesn't it

a picture of the silver and chrome wheel overlays would be nice as I never thought of that combination... The black and chrome really suits the panther but would be nice to see the other options

img0488e.th.jpg

img0486f.jpg

img0485av.jpg

img0484l.jpg

Hi there

The overlays look very very nice, im sure your very pleased :). Will deffo purchase some for my fez when it arrives next week.

Thanks for the pics

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club