Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Cheapest insurance quotes?

R14RYW
聽Share

Hi recently had my insurance cancelled on me 馃槱 what鈥檚 the cheapest quotes you鈥檝e all been given on a 1.0 (125) fiesta, first year of driving? (No black box)

Any help would be appreciated!

5638FC14-74FF-4FD8-9643-E270E5BC8085.jpeg

It's irrelevant, all quotes are unique to the person's risk factors, age, car, address and all the other questions they ask (including having insurance cancelled).

• Like 1

Why did your insurance get cancelled? Sadly insurance ranges in area so there isn't a definite insurance company everyone goes for. Could try Adrian flux, sky insurance or green light (although I think green light insure people from 21).聽

Speeding on a black box 馃槨 was just wondering what other people鈥檚 premiums cost that鈥檚 all!

Definitely look at those insurers I've stated earlier 馃憤. I don't know if it might be difficult looking for another insurer.

My cousin recently was speeding on his Corsa which had a black box and his insurance got cancelled leading to him and his parents not being able to drive the car. I think from what I heard it's difficult for him to get insurance again.聽

I asked and the insurance company said if I cancel the policy before the 7 day period it does not go down as a cancellation on my record? Pay through the nose now then 馃槱

Aviva is the cheapest again for me this year and there not on comparison sites so may be worth a look also many insurances give cashback via聽https://www.topcashback.co.uk/ref/cjay2412聽 is the cashback site I use. aviva currently giving 50 quid. Helps bring the cost down abit.

Good luck getting insurance reasonable-ish (less than 拢2000) without a black box for your first year. Will be even harder now you have to declare you've had insurance cancelled.

3 hours ago, isetta said:

why was your insurance cancelled?聽

See earlier post.

One of our ex apprentices 3 years ago had a Corsa with a black box in it, I think he was originally paying around the 拢1300 Mark at age 19.

His insurance was cancelled similarly due to continued excessive speed.

He tried re-insuring himself through a comparison site, not declaring the cancellation. He was offered insurance for around 拢1100 with black box, which he jumped on.

A short time later he received a phone call from said insurers telling him that they had become aware his last insurer cancelled his policy for speed related matters. They still offered to insure him but the price went up to something crazy in excess of聽拢6k / year.

Have seen the guy in passing a couple of times since and he is still riding his bike to and from his place of work almost 3 years later now.

I am guessing he is still out priced for insuring his car. He has learned a huge lesson...

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club