Do Not Sell My Personal Information

So this happened on the way to work ....

Stlinesteve1981

Other car didn’t stop at a give way junction, hit me pretty much in the middle , rolled over once and landed on the wheels. The only panel that is straight is the boot and one alloy lol 

C7F9325B-16CA-49D5-BFBA-60EC69B4C831.jpeg

B2DB2168-D25B-499B-BEE1-9A2C8D3B4249.jpeg

CF7FA30D-638E-4F39-A04E-54CFAABC87BE.jpeg

2E3FFF13-4C12-476D-A144-CD4EDF5F2D0A.jpeg

140F6F52-1BFE-4415-9927-924C305FD6C7.jpeg

9CF03A21-BC87-4E66-B6FD-5AEE11FEE70C.jpeg

C7E0A221-9DC9-4280-B570-A809D209C08A.png

• Sad 3

Upset to see that 😢. Are you okay? I'd be upset myself if someone totalled a brand new car I bought. Hopefully the insurance gets you sorted through this and they can tell your not at fault 👍

Oh 💩. That's not good at all and on an almost brand new car too. Hope you are ok. 

They must have been travelling at some speed for it to roll the car over.
Hope the other driver gets the book thrown at them for driving without due care and attention if they failed to give way at a marked junction. 

That's got to be a right off.

• Like 1

Lucky it’s opposite a petrol station and they have it on cctv - it was a kind of slow roll but I’m surprised it went over to be honest. The other guy has a broken front bumper and that’s it . Just when if them things walked away with not even a scratch 

Damn.

Glad that nobody was hurt, that's the main thing. Cars can be replaced at least. Did you have GAP insurance?

Judging by the amount of damage it will be a write off  as it may even need reshelling to put it back on the road - when my car was hit in the side by a Spanish artic it was written off as it required  the whole side replacing at the cost of £5900.  Glad you are okay but over the next few days as the shock wears off  you may get some aches and pains.

• Like 1

Glad you're OK Steve.   That's all that matters; the car can be replaced.   Annoying though.

• Like 1

Lucky to walk away from that one.
You can pick my lottery numbers if you like [emoji6]

Sent from my SM-G965F (S9+)

• Like 1

Damn, glad to hear you're ok. If the aches start to kick in try and keep moving otherwise they'll seize up

• Like 1

Glad to hear you're ok. 

Horrible to see your car like that. But I guess you will have a brand new one on the way soon!

Am I mad to think they will repair it ? I don’t think the frame of it is bent or anything 

18 hours ago, Stlinesteve1981 said:

C7E0A221-9DC9-4280-B570-A809D209C08A.png

That damage report... :laugh: 

I'm fairly certain one of the A pillars will be bent from that at least, if not the OS B pillar as well?  That along with needing a new dash due to the airbags, probably will be cheaper to just replace it.  Tbh I wouldn't want it back after an accident like that anyway.

• Like 1

I can't see any insurance company attempting a repair, there will always be hidden damage and things that aren't quite right when finished and the potential subsequent complaints of the steering pulling or something like that, and then if there are any Ford warranty claims there is a chance there will be problems there as Ford might say it is down to the damage or the repair . eg. early engine failure, could ford say it was because the engine was running whilst upside down and hence oil starvation for a few seconds. Absolute minefield of problems.

• Like 1

Yeah - the front air bags didn’t go off so dash is ok - I have just email fords accident repair centre he pics for some advice 

Ford think it will be a write off so it’s currently being picked up and on it’s way to them I believe - they did say may as well go straight to the scrap yard lol 

Just had the letter to say it’s a write off - bit relived to be honest 

• Like 1

Think you're right mate.   I wouldn't want it repairing.

Just seen this,glad to see your ok mate and that's the main thing.

Just been confirmed by insurance that the car is a cat b write off so hopefully be in a new one soon 

Always tempted but my insurance will only replace it for the same model 

Yup, and I bet your premiums will be more even for the ST Line when your renewal is next up.

Wtf 😮the sight of that sent my blood cold but really pleased to know you were okay after that mate and nice to see you had thought ahead and taken gap insurance out as tbh i don't know many people that would even know about it so any how i hope it isn't  to long before you get a new set of wheels mate .

• Like 1