Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Fiesta stereo upgrade

Garry002

Hi

ive been reading and reading think I've over read to be honest lol. I've just bought myself a late 2008 mk7 fiesta but I'm looking to upgrade the stereo with something with sat nav built in but want to keep the stock steering wheel controls working and have a reverse cam if possible. 

Has anybody got any ideas for a full kit or a shopping list to start getting I'm not looking to spend loads here but don't mind about the £200 range?

thanks for any help in advance 

Sadly due to the proprietary shape of the dashboard you can pay over £100 just for the fascia plate and adapters.

You can can a Sony unit with Sat nav built in, however they're from the facelift Fiesta so not sure if it would work with yours without swapping wiring looms etc and retrofitting SYNC.

you will pay around 100-120 mark for the complete kit but it is certainly is possible I've done it.

you will need:

• Double Din Fascia Adaptor 
  • Steering wheel Control Adaptor
  • Aerial Adaptor
  • Stereo Patch Lead
  • Like 1

Ah perfect do you mind me asking what head unit you bought?

ive seen the 2 din fascia on online but wasn't sure some of the stereos ive looked at just say to patch the steering controls in but other places said I need the interface cable think this where I was getting confused lol

i have a dnx8160dabs. the kit you need consists of the following. the kit needed is dependant on the year of the vehicle so double check before ordering 

CT27AA01 ISO Aerial - DIN Antenna Adapter
CTMULTILEAD.2 30CM Universal head unit connection lead for Alpine, Beat, Clarion, JVC, Kenwood, LG, Nakamichi, Panasonic, Philips, Pioneer, Sony and Zenec and other Chinese swc learning head units
CTSFO004 Ford Steering Wheel Control Interface. Vehicles with Red display only

CT23FD17                 Ford Double Din Fascia Plate. Black Fascia With Black Display Surround. Fascia Requires OEM Ford Hazard/Door Lock Switch - Part No. 1519127

• Like 1

Iv'e just taken my head unit out of my old 2008 Mk6 Fiesta and I'm looking to sell.

Its a pioneer sph-da120 and It would come with the harness and steering wheel interface adapter too.

let me know if you're interested.

15 hours ago, Andrew- said:

Iv'e just taken my head unit out of my old 2008 Mk6 Fiesta and I'm looking to sell.

Its a pioneer sph-da120 and It would come with the harness and steering wheel interface adapter too.

let me know if you're interested.

He has the mk7 so doubt the steering wheel/ adapter harness would be the same.

8 minutes ago, Luke4efc said:

He has the mk7 so doubt the steering wheel/ adapter harness would be the same.

No its completely different 

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club